Merchandise Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mofo

Refugee
I'm sure I've seen threads about this but I can't find them, so how much are the shirts, programs, etc? I want to know how much should I bring to tomorrow's concert do they take American Express? any info would be appreciated, any recomendations?

Most of the shirts they have are very nice. I bought a black one with a large red V on the top (signifying Vertigo I believe), followed by a red peace sign below it (representing Love and Peace), and finally a red bomb below that (signifying the album itself). That went for $30 here in Boston.

The prices of the shirts range from sizes, if I remember correctly.

Programs are $20 I believe. They depict photos of the band and tell the story behind some of the songs on the new album.

They also have pins and hats-my advice is stay away from the hat because a-it'll get stolen off your head if you choose to wear it there and b-its only got this red target on the front and thats it lol.

thanks guys, I guess I'll probably bring €60 or else I'll end up spending to much, but thanks for the tips

Lila64 said:

They took creditcards in America I believe...

yeah, they did, europe they didn't which really sucked...especially since the venue in Croke did not have an ATM that worked :(

Yeah that's why I asked about the credit cards I remembered they took credit cards in America

ruffian said:

yeah, they did, europe they didn't which really sucked...especially since the venue in Croke did not have an ATM that worked :(

that is why you come prepared with cold hard cash in hand to buy those special shirts!!

i know they did in Cardiff, had ATM there

Mofo said:
oh common people at least give me something to have an idea

Tomorrow's concert??????:confused:

Take cash and DON'T get in any long merchandise queues....they take forever:(

1stOne said:

Tomorrow's concert??????:confused:

Take cash and DON'T get in any long merchandise queues....they take forever:(

mmmm... actually I posted this for and before the Barcelona concert

LOL! yes I just took 60 euros and I bought the program, a t-shirt and lots of water, hopefully I'll get to buy more stuff back in the states.

Mofo said:
LOL! yes I just took 60 euros and I bought the program, a t-shirt and lots of water, hopefully I'll get to buy more stuff back in the states.

You also got a fantastic show... I was there and it was fabulous. Did you enjoy Barcelona? :wink:

Well you can tell I did by my great controversial post of Barcelona being the best concert of the tour, I've never been so far away in a concert and it's definetly my favorite one, it's amazing how much a great crowd can be an important factor

jesseu2 said:

that is why you come prepared with cold hard cash in hand to buy those special shirts!!

i know they did in Cardiff, had ATM there

jesse! :hug: i'm sure i'll see you plenty in the fall...

Back
Top Bottom