Madrid Setlist Party Thread!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:
hey weird question, but your air conditioner is attached to your electric bill right? so if your electric is working your air conditioner should be working right?

No if there is no freon in your unit you won't have air. It might blow but not cold

redkat said:
Chizip you need a repairman. Is it blowing air?

it wasnt blowing anything for a while, so i shut it off for a couple days

i just turned it back on to test it and now its blowing a little, not much though

kellyahern said:

:lol: I still have to figure out how to pay for the concerts I'm going too. I got a lovely surprise in the mail yesterday - a $330 bill from the dentist because my insurance only covered %50 of my root canal, not the %80 the estimate said it would :banghead:.

gotta love the American health service :eyebrow:

Chizip said:

it wasnt blowing anything for a while, so i shut it off for a couple days

i just turned it back on to test it and now its blowing a little, not much though

Sorry that sucks! Have a drink
Alcooliques04.gif
or call a repair person

And as far as 3rd leg setlist changes are concerned.
I'm hopefull, things will change.

And I'm thinking it would be best if they changed the Pride --->Streets ---> One section of the show a bit.
'Cause although I really like it, with most of the make poverty history events, Live 8 and the G8 behind us, that makes the most sense to me.

And don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Bono is so passionate about Africa and I'm agreeing with what he's saying and supporting the good cause, but I've heard that speech too many a times.
I can't believe he isn't getting tired of saying the same thing over and over again himself.
O wait, that's what he's good at! :wink:

I'll forgive him though, if that part stays the same.

Perhaps some changes in the encore.

And if and when OOTS is really going to be released as the next single, it will probably be played every night.
Maybe even twice (a la Vertigo)
:wink:

Princey said:

gotta love the American health service :eyebrow:

I know :sigh:. It's the stupid dentist's office fault. I called them today and asked, "How come your estimate was off by over $300?." The receptionist called me back and said, "Well, most insurance plans cover %80 so that's what we figured. It turns out your plan only covers %50."

Well, gee thanks :huh: .

ok i just looked outside, it looks like i have the oldest, sorriest air conditioner ever. its running though, but now when i check the vents nothing is coming out. :huh:

Chizip said:
ok i just looked outside, it looks like i have the oldest, sorriest air conditioner ever. its running though, but now when i check the vents nothing is coming out. :huh:

A couple of years ago mine actually exploded:| there was freon everywhere. You gotta get it fixed you must be hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom