Madrid Setlist Party Thread!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princey said:
i thought tonight's game was at the Bernabeu...

...guess i was wrong :reject:

Show, you mean.
No soccer tonight.
Unless one of U2's members wears a football shirt, gets a ball (preferably a beach ball) from the audience and kicks it back to them.

Princey said:

Edge Hill, my friend (no i didnht choose it just cos it happens to share a name with my favourite guitarist...) near Liverpool in case you were wondering :wink:
ah and welcome to our city :wink:

Miringeltje said:

Show, you mean.
No soccer tonight.
Unless one of U2's members wears a football shirt, gets a ball (preferably a beach ball) from the audience and kicks it back to them.

show...game... im tired okay?? :grumpy:

ok so if there's tickets left for the 3rd leg - which venues the best to go to...never been to usa...where's cool to visit?

Princey said:

Edge Hill, my friend (no i didnht choose it just cos it happens to share a name with my favourite guitarist...) near Liverpool in case you were wondering :wink:

Reading what?

adriansr_martin said:
ok so if there's tickets left for the 3rd leg - which venues the best to go to...never been to usa...where's cool to visit?

NEW YORK!!!!!! It's great!

Beachball.gif

redkat said:

Lila i'm going to the first night at staples (don't have an extra ticket though sorry) I am hoping for a ticket drop for the second night

Redkat, did you have a nice holiday?

redkat said:

Lila i'm going to the first night at staples (don't have an extra ticket though sorry) I am hoping for a ticket drop for the second night

I don't have first night yet, I got 1 GA on ebay last week :ohmy:
Where's your seat for 11/1?

1stOne said:

Zwervers and U2Man....:wave: Where did you go U2Man...been for the lager?

Yep and the whiskey...don't mind if my comments tonight are even more silly than they usually are :wink:

hey weird question, but your air conditioner is attached to your electric bill right? so if your electric is working your air conditioner should be working right?

U2Man said:

Yep and the whiskey...don't mind if my comments tonight are even more silly than they usually are :wink:
[/QUOTE

As long as your pictures aren't any more disgusting:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom