Madrid Happy-Happy Joy-Joy Setlist Party Part II!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

A fucking disgrace and an embarrassment.

:drool:

*mopping brow*
axver, you know how much i love it when you get angry and use foul language...

i'm back and i'm not in safe mode anymore, so you are visually alot less bizarre than you were three minutes ago.

yimou said:

I think its about time we see the guy/gal :wink; who calls him/Herself U2Man at Interference,,, What do you say ???

Most certainly... most of us have pics posted in Sicy's thread at the Lemonade Stand and he still hides in the shadows... :mad:

Damn it, I want to see pics of everyone that attends the setlist parties... now!

U2Man said:
I have a picture of Sylvia, should I post it?

what do you think that the treasure was....I have sworn not to post it...one other thing...is it possible that "conflicts"in here have also something to do with the kind of humor that each country has. there seem to be people who get offende by something that in another country would be considered a little joke...

nevermind:drunk:

U2@NYC said:

Naughty pics!!! Naughty pics!!!

hyper.gif

Come on, Pablo. Show us what you've got on your hard drive.....

:wink:

U2Man said:
I have a picture of Sylvia, should I post it?

not if she's sitting on a toilet and vomiting into a trashcan. otherwise...i love seeing pics. but only is she says its ok...

U2@NYC said:

Most certainly... most of us have pics posted in Sicy's thread at the Lemonade Stand and he still hides in the shadows... :mad:

Damn it, I want to see pics of everyone that attends the setlist parties... now!

Feel the pressure U2Man :rockon:

U2@NYC said:

I like thinking of him as a cute cuddly puppy:hug:

zwervers2 said:

what do you think that the treasure was....I have sworn not to post it...one other thing...is it possible that "conflicts"in here have also something to do with the kind of humor that each country has. there seem to be people who get offende by something that in another country would be considered a little joke...

:hmm: Do we know where the persons come from? I remember one of them was German?....

redkat said:

I like thinking of him as a cute cuddly puppy:hug:
Bernese Mountain dogs drool alot . I prefer to think of him as less...moist.

ruffian said:

:drool:

*mopping brow*
axver, you know how much i love it when you get angry and use foul language...

Just mention Vertigo x2 and there's more of where that came from. :wink:

i'm back and i'm not in safe mode anymore, so you are visually alot less bizarre than you were three minutes ago.

I was visually bizarre?

zwervers2 said:

Well, I've never been offended by anything ... then again, I come from New Zealand, and we'll make jokes about anyone and anything. Political correctness can go blow smoke out its arse.

Axver said:

Well, I've never been offended by anything ... then again, I come from New Zealand, and we'll make jokes about anyone and anything. Political correctness can go blow smoke out its arse.

My point exactely!!!:rockon: :rockon:

VP, on my way...i've just looked at ALL of your pictures (except you weenies who won't post them). what a bunch of hot setlisters :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom