Live8 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the fuckers, looks like im about to get rooted in the ass and not get any live8 :sad: :sad: :sad:

Die Toten Hosen are playing a third song now, they must be pretty popular in Germany. They even have a translator for when the people talk.

They just showed this cool view of the crowd from the stage area down the length of the crowd. Cool! Tons of people in Berlin.

CTV is showing picture in picture from time to time to keep us up to date on what is going on in other cities.

Hang on Sloopy is being played by Die Toten Hosen, their fourth song now. The crowd is really into this song.

oh god i think theres a big penis with a big AOL written on it headed for my butthole :sad: :sad: :sad:

Diane L said:
American viewers probably know this already, but I'll mention it here: ABC is going to have a 2-hour highlights show of this at 8 pm EST. I would think they'd show McCartney & U2 playing Sgt. Pepper's at least.

i bet we see that on mtv and vh1 when their coverage starts as well

Good Charlotte from Tokyo up next.

CTV just put a 4 screen image of venues from Berlin, Johannesberg, London and Barrie. It is gonna get really crazy in about 4-5 hours. There will be so much going on at once.

Why am I not surprised, AOL is the biggest ripoff in the world, right there with the iPod :( Oh, hello everyone :) GMA is in Philly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom