Leg IV part 2: Rehearsal in Japan or Australia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cyril

The Fly
Hi,

I did go through U2 Dork "read before creating a new post" list, and could not find anything on this topic. Several weeks ago, I vaguely remember reading somewhere something saying the rehearsal were taking place in Tokyo, Japan before the kick off in Brisbane, Australia. Today, I searched on-line and on the various U2 fan sites, but could not find anything to confirm the info... Tokyo, Japan or Brisbane, Austrlia, or someplace else, does any one know where the rehearsals will take place? Thank you.

Cheers,
-Cyril

Just rang QSAC and they told me that there will be some sort of rehearsals/production for a several days beforehand...yay! :ohmy:

They wouldnt elaborate on what though!:mad:

Oooh. :ohmy:

Now, does anyone here have the appropriate equipment to make a recording?

I don't have the usual quality recording setup, but I do have a digital video camera with a fairly reasonable quality external mic that i was thinking of taking to tape the rehearsals with. Should hopefully be good enough

miracledrug83 said:
I don't have the usual quality recording setup, but I do have a digital video camera with a fairly reasonable quality external mic that i was thinking of taking to tape the rehearsals with. Should hopefully be good enough

:ohmy:

Video :drool:

miracledrug83 said:

That would be excellent. :up:

cool, we should be able to verify in advance thery are gonna play the same old show!!...you might want to rent a sennhesier iem box for a week

I'd definitely try Blue Tooth to capture those elusive feeds...I guarantee you'll have better results.

It would be great if there was just any recording of it, in the off chance that there might be some rarities..
The U2 community should be kicking it self for not recording the Mexico rehearsals or Mofo etc experiments..

Bono said live on Radio 1 today that the band will jet off to Australia tonight (UK time)

Nisse said:
The U2 community should be kicking it self for not recording the Mexico rehearsals

There is a recording of the 4th leg rehearsals in Mexico, not great, but its complete. If you are referring to the pre tour rehearsals in Mexico they were in a fenced in compound in a building.

Back
Top Bottom