Lame fans inside the Ellipse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Day said:
Gee, we must've been "jumping into his elbows".

Some people have big elbows! Boy howdy!

Hey nbcrusader, let us stand next to you next time. You sound like a party.

We'll try not to jump into your elbows, or your knees, for that matter... I have been chastened by the collective wisdom of the U2 masses, forgive me.

You're the one who decided to start a thread bitching about others.....

Nice intro to Interference :up:

Spoken like a true Trojan.

Well done, bro. You've added nothing to the conversation.

That $150,000 your daddy spent on your "education" really paid off.

See what i am saying? your the typical moranic slob. And for your information.. I will be jumping up and down but i will respect others and if i don't feel like jumping uop and down cos i wanna enjoy the show then so be it and if they kick me out well atleast then it was worth it to puch your sorry ass face

Another Day said:
Wow, I dig violent chicks.

So do my buds.

We'd have a great time pogoing with her, getting rowdy in the Ellipse.

I'm sure Bono would be pleased to see a bunch of people having a good time dancing their hearts out in front of him, rather than a bunch of judgemental bores standing around worrying about their little 10 inches of floor space.

Hope you get in, tough guy.

If you want to "puch my sorry ass face", go ahead. I'm not really sure what you mean by that, by it sounds pretty kinky.

Please keep posting about how you are going to act inside the Ellipse, we are all very fascinated with your concert plans.

And keep preaching about 'respect' and 'enjoyment' and the other three words in your vocabulary.

Geez, hockey can't get here soon enough for you people.

I well thank you very much! I think alot of fans agree with me that they would hate to be beside you but hey i should stick to my hockey i guess huh? Well go stick to your baseball and everyone will be happy.

As far as i am concerned you come into this club and you start acting like a total moron posting in other threads totaly useles things and you expect everyone to love you?? get a life buddy you better hope your not stock beside me!

Everyone who hasn't done so needs to take a look at our forum rules before continuing to post, which are located here. Childish bickering, name calling, and personal attacks are not allowed at this site. No need to attack or threaten folks just for being new or having a different idea, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom