In Fuckin God's Country??????!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel lucky to have seen the very last Elevation show in Miami, where a full-length acoustic version was played...with harmonica!

Wow, I cant believe people are getting so excited about a snippet. All Bono did was add a few lines of it to the end of B. Day. Its not like they started playing the chords to In Gods Country and even did HALF the song. Dont get me wrong, any variety is cool, but if you count this as them doing that song they have played HUNDREDS of covers and other songs through the years that havent been credited before. :shrug:

The bigger deal about this show to me is that the moved some songs and added Bad and played Gloria again. Its a good setlist, I hope they use it again (or something similiar) on their other multiple night stands. But I dont see that In God's Country snippet as such a huge deal.

Super_Fan said:

Congratulations to Phoenix getting In Gods Country. At least I heard that once live in Miami last Elevation show of the tour. It's a special treat.

:yes: I was there too. I'd love to hear the non-acoustic version though. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom