how is far the elipse is into the audience VS The Heart?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
:help: :scratch:

I haven't read much of the reviews yet [nor do i have a tix yet- no luck on sale days], but as i now go looking-- how does the elipse compare to the heart- as how far/deep it goes into the GA space. The photos I have don't give me the visual info i need.

I had tix for elev that put me about a little less than halfway towards the main stage in fall 2001- so that the tip of the heart with a pair of rented binocs made the visuals towards the tip pretty good from my previous further away or behind the stage U2 concert tix experiences. I'm willing to be up in an eagles nest for either the ?59 or ?99price range but not at the highest price- which i can't afford anyway. Obviously-- I'd like to do better than worse , when it comes to seating. ANy one selling space up on the lighting rig ? :D :wink:

So i need a persons eagle-eyes who's been to both 2001 & Now already to compare the two, so i sort know what might be out there. Thanks......:up:

kinda what beatlesboy said, about halfway. i looked up at the UC scoreboard at the ceiling ( even with the middle of the arena), and the ellipse was not quite that far out

Back
Top Bottom