Houston Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She said, you were in Brooklyn for the beginning, you have to be there for the end right? So just go, so long as you get things done I don't care

:love:

I technically have no vacation time left for Vegas either, but she's letting me take off Friday so guess who's working tomorrow? :hyper:

Last edited:
Colin Hay lives primarily in L.A. now and he always plays at Largo. It's funny how I thought he sounded Australian back in the 80s, but when you seem him now, you really hear his Scottish accent and he seems far more Scottish than Australian.

Miroslava said:
She said, you were in Brookly for the beginning, you haev to be there for the end right? So just go, so long as you get things done I don't care

I technically have no vacation time left for Vegas either, but she's letting me take off Friday so guess who's working tomorrow? :hyper:

what is your job?

Lila64 said:
LOL eep, were team The Edge halfway across at the beginning of the clip there? Or had they just crossed? That looks like a freeway to me!

They had just crossed the busy road and were planning their moves. I would have filmed more, but my hands were freezing. The best part I missed was roman diving into the ditch! It was classic.

Setlist:
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
The Ocean
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One / Ol' Man River (snippet)

Encore:
The First Time
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of

Miroslava said:
She said, you were in Brookly for the beginning, you haev to be there for the end right? So just go, so long as you get things done I don't care

Mine would probably let me take it as long as I had things covered...although I would feel safer making up a reason, lol.

Miringeltje said:

Wow.
So sorry to hear that.
:hug:
But at least you made it back in time, right?

Thanks. :hug: It ended up okay. We made it back with 5 minutes to spare. And the shows MORE than made up for it. :hyper:

And I'm not even going to get into my Det. traffic mishap. :shifty: :lol:

Suffice to say that I may well be visiting the area again in two or three months. :|

We're at the encore now?
First time and Stuck...

Will they bring out a faster track next or go with something like With or Without you?

Setlist:
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
The Ocean
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One / Ol' Man River (snippet)

Encore:
The First Time
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
With Or Without You -- girl on stage

Miroslava said:
Speaking of Adam...

The copy for the Vegas Adam signs was written earlier tonight... I shall report after the shows :shifty:

And no, no mention of Cleveland :lol:

Can't wait to hear how it goes.

So what's on the signs this time around?

Probably better to keep them secret.

Back
Top Bottom