Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party, Part III v2.1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2FanPeter said:

-E. Storm
-Stories for Boys
-Wanderer
-Tower of Song
-The song he did with Kylie
-song performed at Live 8 in scotland
-11 O' clock
-Please
-Spanish Eyes
-EBTTRT
-MOFO

When did they supposedly work on 11 O'Clock on this tour? News to me.

EBTTRT has never been confirmed. It is based on a list Dallas had pinned under the stage for guitar tuning and it was a song listed. It may have been worked but because it was on the tuning list doesnt mean it was.

E. Storm is debatable. :laugh: :wink:

silvrlvr said:

Any way to screen cap it? I'd love to see it.
u2comhacked.jpg

Wow, I just got home, great setlist, and even though I miss Kite, Bad and 40 (man couldn't they just include all of that for the last show?), I am glad it ended with AIWIY. It's a beautiful, sentimental, very emotinal way to end the tour. Thanx for all the information.

U2FanPeter said:

-E. Storm
-Stories for Boys
-Wanderer
-Tower of Song
-The song he did with Kylie
-song performed at Live 8 in scotland
-11 O' clock
-Please
-Spanish Eyes
-EBTTRT
-MOFO

The song he did with Kylie is called Kids, and the live8 one Edinburgh with the Corrs is When Stars Go Blue...

would've been so cool if they performed Mofo :( Next tour, U2, next tour!

U2tours.com

The show ends with the band embracing their stage crew and Larry gets the final word: 'See you soon.'

Man and I was thinking I could grab in the middle of show , Totally passed out

So brave folks , who listened the thing , How did it sound ? How the boys were ?

J_NP said:
Man and I was thinking I could grab in the middle of show , Totally passed out

So brave folks , who listened the thing , How did it sound ? How the boys were ?

It was hard to tell. The sound quality from the Yahoo chat wasn't great, but occasionally it would come through a little clearer. I couldn't understand most of the talking, but it was obvious what songs they were playing. It was better than nothing though. I'm looking forward to a better quality boot. :up:

Well, looks like the setlist parties are pretty much over. :sad:

I'll be optimistic and hope to see all of you back on the party threads in 2008! :wave:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
tattoo dan got on stage..

now

STREETS

tattoo dan ruined my show in Philadelphia 5/22/05. Wouldn't stop waving his arms, pushing, shoving (my left arm was sore at end of show) an getting bono's attention, ruined some my friends photo's of bono....he got up in Glendale and NYC (i think but can't remember).... whoopdee doo! guy with tattoos gets on stage... I have a disability and I'd rather it be me up there high-fivin bono on stage showing everybody i rock... i did have my moment in Seattle when i made a sign that made bono laugh an come over an jump up n down in front of me during Zoo Station... i was havin hard time gettin up cuz of my disability so i stood there in awe. So screw tattoo Dan.

On a side note, last vertigo show had a great Encore with WGRYWH, saints, an WITS :yes:

Who the hell is Tattoo Dan?

A big thanks to Axver, Khanada Rhodes, gorman, and everyone who worked on the stream and threads and whatever else last night. Your efforts were appreciated. :up:

I just couldn't get it to work...:sad: Ah well. Hopefully we are updating to broadband soon and I will be able to start downloading bootlegs.

COBL_04 said:
Who the hell is Tattoo Dan?

Some guy in the fan community with a stack of U2 tattoos who's gotten up on stage a fair few times.

And if the mods are around, this may just be the last setlist party post because it's the 500th. It's been an amazing 1.75 years. Thanks for all the fun, everybody. The excitement of all the rarities returning on the first leg. The awesome and hilarious company of the Europeans on the second leg. The Auckland-versus-Wellington arguments of the third leg. The anticipation of the fourth leg as it got so close to Oceania. And, of course, the fifth leg, which I was mostly at! I'm going to miss it heaps. :sad:

Let's just hope the next tour is soon. See you then! In the meantime, have a good one, folks! :wave:

501 :macdevil:

I've been really tired all day, but it was great fun staying up last night for the show. I missed setlist parties. It's been such an amazing tour. I remember I joined Interference the night before first leg tickets went on sale.

Thanks for the camraderie everybody, and thanks Axver for all your coordination and stats!

502. :evil:

Let's hope the next tour is even better! We'll have to go all-out on the co-ordination. There's even the possibility that we might be able to do live video concerts, considering the way technology is going. Gorman and I will certainly try our hardest to bring everyone the best parties an Interference membership can "buy"!

In 2008 U2 Will be tourin again

And on 2009 They will be touring The southern esphere , giving a chance for J_NP , South Americans , Kiwis , Japanese Australians , Axver , all good folks to watch it again :drool:

Great job Folks , Axver , Khanada , though I couldn't really hear it , since I passed out sleepin

U2Girl1978 said:
Last night's setup couldn't have been possible without me, just so you know! :lmao: :wink:

Who are you? I've never seen you post on these forums in my life! :huh:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom