Hartford Civic Center Box Office / Scalper DISGRACE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, if somebody wants to attack my character because they lack common sense and don't see things correctly then I WILL defend myself, and I will not let it rest until the other people concede.

I REFUSE to be politically correct for the sake of not offending anyone - if something quacks like a duck then it's a duck.

twochordcool said:

What makes it more difficult is when you have numerous African Americans working at a box office and you try to tell them NOT TO sell U2 tickets to dirty "street-looking" African Americans and "redneck-looking" caucasions because odds are 1,000,000 to 1 that they are NOT buying tickets with good intentions - it STILL won't go over well.

But just like screening Arabs at airports a little more closely than non-Arabs, a little bit of FU@#$NG common sense is in order.

:tsk:

So much for your earlier 'im not a racist just keepin it real' assertion

:down:

twochordcool said:
I'm sorry, if somebody wants to attack my character because they lack common sense and don't see things correctly then I WILL defend myself, and I will not let it rest until the other people concede.

I REFUSE to be politically correct for the sake of not offending anyone - if something quacks like a duck then it's a duck.

And if it quacks and bleats like a fucking racist, it's a fucking racist.

Fuck off twochordcool you piece of shit, you make me sick that I even attended a U2 show that you were in attendance at.

Fucking moronic asshole.

hopefully the powers that be see what im trying to do here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom