Gothenburg Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for something completely random:

Remember how last year, parts of the US were supposed to be bombarded by the 7 year cicada? Well, I think they got the year wrong.

KUEFC09U2 said:
lets face it the set will be the same as oslo, for the simple reason that there classed as 2 different countrys

What?!
I thought both Oslo and Gothenburg were in Sweden! :wink:

(Another one from the list)

Setlist:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co

the swedish fan-action was a success. bono changes the lyrics of IWF to refer to it

(source: u2tour.de)

Setlist:

1. Vertigo
2. I Will Follow
3. Electric Co.
4. Elevation
5. NYD
6. Beautiful Day

(source: u2tour.de)

Maybe Bono will sing Dancing Queen with Bjorn and Benny!
The Swedish musical group ABBA that Bono said they weren't worthy of!
995_400.jpg

Last edited:
OK, ladies and gents, first setlist trivia note of the day:

Beautiful Day has now been performed 193 times, equalling An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart. ACD/ITH's total, however, is only recorded performances and was probably played much more (I'd estimate upwards of 230-250), but we are missing many early sets.

Axver said:
OK, ladies and gents, first setlist trivia note of the day:

Beautiful Day has now been performed 193 times, equalling An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart. ACD/ITH's total, however, is only recorded performances and was probably played much more (I'd estimate upwards of 230-250), but we are missing many early sets.

Impressive. I guess they never get tired of doing the same. How many times have Pride been played?

I saw 3 dead cicadas yesterday. Someone just opened the front door and they seem strangely loud today.

KUEFC09U2 said:
that begging still gets me everytime.... so much energy

but lets face it the set will be the same as oslo, for the simple reason that there classed as 2 different countrys

... they are 2 countries....

Leetah said:

I hope that won't happen in Munchen!

(just kidding, ofcourse:wink: )

lol depends on how early you'll be there, we might just end up right next to each other :wink:

don't worry though, i'm not a really fast runner, and we'll have to run down those stupid really dangerous steps first :huh:

kellyahern said:
run throught the chef translator:
1. Ferteegu
2. I Veell Fulloo
3. Ilectreec Cu.
4. Ilefeshun
5. NYD
6. Beooteeffool Dey

And from the AOL translator :D

111!1!! OMG WTF LOL VERTIGO
211!!1!!! OMG WTF LOL I WIL FOLOW
311!1!11 WTF EL3CTRIC CO
4!1!!!!11 OMG WTF 3L3VATION
5!!1!!!1! WTF LOL NYD
6!!!!!! OMG LOL BAUTIFUL DAY

Totally random comment no. 2:

I need to win the lotto so that I can hire a personal masseuse to follow me everywhere.

anjarw said:

lol depends on how early you'll be there, we might just end up right next to each other :wink:

don't worry though, i'm not a really fast runner, and we'll have to run down those stupid really dangerous steps first :huh:

NOOOOOOOO please tell me that isn't true...I nearly died on the steps in Amsterdam..hundreds of people passed me..and now..in Munchen..again??:|

U2Man said:

Impressive. I guess they never get tired of doing the same. How many times have Pride been played?

Pride will be played for the 664th time today. I Will Follow is the most played song, with today being the 686th recorded performance. I would guess Pride is actually at about 670 and I Will Follow WELL past 700, maybe up to 750.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom