Gothenburg Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy Boola? Have no idea where you got that from, can't recall anything like that. but, I think Bono sang the single line "If you wear that velvet dress" at the end of All I Want Is You. Atleast that's what it sounded like to me, if that counts as a snippet. Rain was both snippeted in One and played after (Bono & Edge one verse & chorus) kinda like Unchained Melody.

Oh yeah Black Hills of Dakota snippet in SYCMIOYO

Last edited:
Nisse said:
Billy Boola? Have no idea where you got that from, can't recall anything like that.

www.u2log.com were there, they mention it.

Velvet Dress in AIWIY, you're sure?

Was Bullet done with the normal Johnny/Please/Hands snippets?

No I'm not totally sure..
Yes Bullet had those snippets, and BD had Blackbird and Sgt Pepper iirc

Nisse said:
No I'm not totally sure..
Yes Bullet had those snippets, and BD had Blackbird and Sgt Pepper iirc

Ah, cool. Guess we'll have to wait for the bootleg for the Velvet Dress confirmation. I hope it was there! :drool:

all i can say now if this tour is FULL FLIGHT

and i think it reached altitudude during the manchester shows :)

its not coming down until the end

Last edited:
KUEFC09U2 said:
and sorry axver you said you wanted at least 1 change you got it :p

so you happy?

I am! Rain is pretty cool, and not only am I surprised they did Party Girl, but that it totally replaced Yahweh! I would've thought that Yahweh would've been played before or after!

The Billy Boola snippet's pretty neat too!

Axver said:

I am! Rain is pretty cool, and not only am I surprised they did Party Girl, but that it totally replaced Yahweh! I would've thought that Yahweh would've been played before or after!

The Billy Boola snippet's pretty neat too!

Just got back from Gothenburg... GREAT show. I am 99% shure that Party Girl instead of Yahweh was an improvisation... Bono just startet to sing Party Girl, and the rest followed after the edge asked Bono if they really should play that song..

L03VIk said:

Just got back from Gothenburg... GREAT show. I am 99% shure that Party Girl instead of Yahweh was an improvisation... Bono just startet to sing Party Girl, and the rest followed after the edge asked Bono if they really should play that song..

:laugh: :up: That is cool!

Just got home, and wanted to give props to kelly for the pics and the translations. Party Girl was hilarious - wish I could have stayed for the whole party. Sounds like a blast!

Bork Bork Bork :wink:

Axver said:

Ah, cool. Guess we'll have to wait for the bootleg for the Velvet Dress confirmation. I hope it was there! :drool:

"But if you wear that velvet dress" - it's true. But that's one small snippet!

L03VIk said:

I can add the last percent for you.

It was, and I am 100% sure, an improvisation to play Party Girl.

Stuart Morgan put the synthesizer out on stage just before, preparing for Yahweh, but removed it as soon as Edge started playing along with Bonos singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom