Gothenburg Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2@NYC said:
* still looking around for that nurse that made an appearance a couple of setlist parties ago *

I'll see if I can find her.
If I do, I'll drop her off here during MD.

Although I'm a girl myself, she was hot indeed!!!
It gave me a good idea what to wear for Halloween this year.

neutral said:
I wonder how cold it's going to be for those Atlanta dates. :hmm: I expect the GA line will start very early. :slant:

U just might see a Dane in Atlanta :wink:

this is the closest Dane I could find
Viking.gif

(edited)

U2dork said:
Here's some updates from u2tour.de

update 14.03 Uhr: "Die-Dallas-Schoo-Band" tritt gerade auf.

update 16.38 Uhr: Inzwischen haben die Tore des Ullevi Stadions geöffnet. Beim Einlass kam es leider wieder zu einem lebensgefährlichem Chaos. U.a. kletterten Fans über Absperrgitter, während die Security tatenlos herumstand!

update 18.29 Uhr: Die erste Vorband "Soundtracks of our Lives" betritt die Bühne.

update 19.21 Uhr: Während des Auftritts der Lokalmatadoren "Soundtracks of our Lives" herrschte gute Stimmung. Jetzt kurze Umbaupause.

update 19.46 Uhr: Razorlight betreten die Bühne.
---------------------------------------------

And here's the google translation:

update 14,03 o'clock: "the Dallas Schoo volume" arises straight.

update 16,38 o'clock: In the meantime the gates of the Ullevi of stadium opened. With the inlet it came unfortunately again to a lethal chaos. Among other things fans over stopper grids climbed, while the Security doless!

update 18,29 o'clock: The first Vorband "sound TRACK OF our Lives" enters the stage.

update 19,21 o'clock: During the appearance of the Lokalmatadoren "sound TRACK OF our good tendency prevailed to Lives". Now short change break.

update 19,46 o'clock: Razorlight enter the stage

:lol:

That translation is :lol: indeed!!

:lmao:

update 20.27 Uhr: Nach einem ausgesprochen guten Auftritt verlassen Razorlight die Bühne. Jetzt beginnt der U2 Countdown...

Translation: After an outspokenly good performance Razorlight leave the stage. Now the U2 Countdown begins...

Last edited:
Woohoo, back from lunch just in time.

Where's Zwervers2 been? Haven't seen him for the last couple of parties?

kellyahern said:
Velcume-a, tu zee Guzeenboorg Setleest Perty!

Veell zeere-a be-a a setleest chunge-a tudey? Veell Roonneeng tu Stund Steell retoorn? Veell I type-a leeke-a thees fur zee inture-a setleest perty?

cd4ce8ba.gif

Bork! Bork! Bork!

Okay, I'll stop now. :reject:

Swedish Chef :bow: I loved him in high school!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom