For Mexicans only.............[partial concert to be broadcast tonight on Telehit!]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think dbpoweramp r11 has a line in recording option. Check it out at illustrate.com And good luck!

Try this software for audio

Try Audacity it's freeware:

turn the -'s into dots in the address of course

www-snapfiles-com/freeware/gmm/fwaudiorecorder.html

dave

HOT! @U2 RUNNING DIARY: VERTIGO SHOW #1, SAN DIEGO
March 28, 2005
posted by: m2

7:14 pm: Approaching the doors to enter the arena, the @U2 crew spots a sign on all doors that reads "This show will be videotaped..." and has a lot of legalese about all patrons grant U2 the right to use their likeness in the taping of the performance, blah-blah-blah.

I will do it with the IRIVER, It will generate a wav file that would just need to be splitted in parts and cut into separate tracks- After that I would encode it in any format u wish

Holy Crap! The title of this thread is soooo misleading!

I'm sooo not sleeping tonight!
(warms up the pot of coffee...)

iHP 120, I always brag with my dad of how my U2 ipod is better than this, but this could actually prove me wrong

Just saw an advertisement of the broadcast. It will not be the full show, just some songs and songs from older concerts

Everything is setup and just ready to hit the "REC" button as soon as it begins.

Apparently Telehit is part of a DISH Network package called DISHLatino. This package/channel is not exclusive to Mexico as it is implied in the title of the thread. I'm sure there are many people in America have this channel through this package with DISH Network.

Cask, please record to the highest bitrate possible (192kbps+) Or better still, to wav and then re-encode to mp3 afterwards :up:

i use Creative Recorder which is part of my soundblaster installation. It's never let me down yet. Just have to watch out for the 2Gb limitation when recording wav files :wink: (but that's three+ hours worth!)

It is being recorded to wav files. don´t worry it will be done, and maybe if it is worth I will post a flac version and a 192 kbps version

Telehit is a channel owned by Televisa, a very large media group in Mexico. It should be available in most pay TV services in Latin America also, as must of Televisa´s channel are broadcasted there. Any Latin American country that hast the SKY digital TV service should have it. By the way just 4 minutes to go!

:applaud: hurrah..someone who knows what flac is!! :D

If you create flacs, might I suggest a torrent at www.musictorrents.net

MP3s..... y o u s e n d i t or email and I can get them on my site :up:

I'm re-encoding the Hall of Fame DVD tonight so will be pulling the Grammys vid from my site in next day or so but I can do this sooner if need be, and put the wmv of the induction and performances up another day

There doesn't appear to be any bandwidth limitations on my site and everything on my site is on my hard drive now so there is 50Mb at your disposal if you need it ;)

Last edited:
Damn they are showing a stupid cover band play vertigo, why can they play the real thing?

Hey Cask,

Do you know a program called Paltalk? It just ocurred to me that you can broadcast the show in real time using that.

You make sort of a room and everyone that enters can hear your stream and it doesn't consume a lot of bandwith.

www.paltalk.com

Last edited:
Now they are showing and old live version of Vertigo, probsably from SNL or some other show they did last year.

H120 - It seems better than an ipod. FM & Dig in's and outs. I was thinking of that as my next recorder, but it's a little bit bigger than the new Hi-MD minidisc.

Dare I say, I just don't get the Ipod. Lots of money for one feature. It's just a player.

chanfle98 said:
Hey Cask,

Do you know a program called Paltalk? It just ocurred to me that you can broadcast the show in real time using that.

You make sort of a room and everyone that enters can hear your stream and it doesn't consume a lot of bandwith.

www.paltalk.com

Wish I could do that, but I only have 256 kbps upload (1mb download), and everything is setup and being recorded with the iHP 120 recorder.

They just showed live people entering the arena, mentioned kings of leon are about to finish their set and now there's a clip from the afternoon, interviewing fans who were in line

Back
Top Bottom