¡Feliz Cumpleaños, Queen Bee! No-Show Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
catlhere said:
Sucks to see you're still here. :happy:

Lol. i kid because i love. :flirt:

Everyone left! :cry:
i'm still here
hydrahump.gif
hydrahump.gif
hydrahump.gif
hydrahump.gif
hydrahump.gif
hydrahump.gif
hydrahump.gif

U2Girl1978 said:

Oh no. Do no cry. k? k? haha lol omg
I don't think we can carry a whole thread by ourselves.

:lol:

But I'm staying around to see if anyone else posts. :drool: come on people!

just got home...surprised to see you all (not really:wink:) at a unsetlist party.
I wish Queen Bee Happy Birthday! Long may she reign!

Val said:
just got home...surprised to see you all (not really:wink:) at a unsetlist party.
I wish Queen Bee Happy Birthday! Long may she reign!
All hail the Queen!

Forrrrrrrrrrrrr she's a jolly good fellow...

wait girls really aren't fellows. What would be the female equivalent. Oh well, i give up. :huh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

ooooh, yes!! :hmm:

Alright then, ordered by album/era! Some are specified if I only like it live or studio, or a specific performance.

Boy: Twilight, The Electric Co., 11 O'clock Tick Tock, Cartoon World, Lost On A Silent Planet

October: Gloria, I Threw A Brick, Rejoice, Tomorrow

War: New Year's Day, Like A Song, Drowning Man, Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?)

The Unforgettable Fire: A Sort Of Homecoming, Wire, The Unforgettable Fire, Promenade, 4th Of July, Bad, Indian Summer Sky, Bass Trap, The Three Sunrises, the Boomerangs

The Joshua Tree: Red Hill Mining Town, In God's Country, One Tree Hill, Exit live, Mothers Of The Disappeared, Spanish Eyes, Luminous Times, Beautiful Streets (a segue of Beautiful Ghosts into Streets)

Rattle And Hum: Heartland, God Part II, Desire with shredding solo, Lovetown All Along The Watchtower, She's A Mystery To Me 1989-12-30, Wild Irish Rose

Achtung Baby: Until The End Of The World, The Fly, Acrobat, Love Is Blindness, Alex Descends Into Hell

Zooropa: Zooropa, The Wanderer live

Passengers: United Colours, Slug, Your Blue Room, Always Forever Now, Beach Sequence, One Minute Warning

Pop: Discotheque live Popmart/Vertigo, Mofo, Last Night On Earth, Gone, Please, Wake Up Dead Man studio, North And South Of The River

ATYCLB: When I Look At The World, The Ground Beneath Her Feet studio

HTDAAB: City Of Blinding Lights, Crumbs From Your Table, Love And Peace Or Else, Smile, Fast Cars

Lots to work with there! :happy:

Treasure! I really like that song!

WHOOOOOOoo-oooo-oh
WHOOOOOoooo-oooh-oh
WHOOOooooooo-oooo-oh
OH-OH-OH

snowbunny00774 said:
everyone gone?!!?!?:eyebrow:

k,:wave: :wave:
No just didn't know what to say.

this thread is dying. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-plays Enya's 'Only Time'-

whooooo can sayyyy where the road goeeeees.

Ooooh ooooh oooooh do I get to do pre-show music on my birthday? :hyper:

It's going to rock! :drool:

Axver said:
Ooooh ooooh oooooh do I get to do pre-show music on my birthday? :hyper:

It's going to rock! :drool:
Will it be a bunch of bands I've never heard of? :hyper:

Who's big Down Unda?

catlhere said:

Will it be a bunch of bands I've never heard of? :hyper:

Who's big Down Unda?

Yep, heaps of stuff most people here won't know. Nothing big at the moment though - and considering the musical culture, we might as well be the 51st state of the US anyway. :|

There'll be cool stuff in my pre-party like Crowded House, Split Enz, Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Ayreon, Joy Division, Dire Straits ... :drool:

:crack: Just finished my last college application (for now). Really going to bed now, because I have homework to do in the morning! :happy: :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

yes :sad:

lowest turnout ever for the pre-show music i bet. :wink:

I think I'll include some Opeth or Nevermore just to guarantee that.

Axver said:
i can't wait until my birthday :drool:

the pre-show music will be identical to my usual pre-show music! :happy:

just with 100% less bitching because i get to pick and no one gets to whine! :cracks whip:

I'll bitch anyway. :drool:

Maybe I'll bitch about my own pre-show. :combust:

Axver said:

saw them both. Wasn't impressed. Actually saw Opeth twice. I guess they were alright. Every song was very long, and started to run into the next song. And Nevermore were drunk at the party they played at (record label party)... :shrug:

Lila64 said:

saw them both. Wasn't impressed. Actually saw Opeth twice. I guess they were alright. Every song was very long, and started to run into the next song. And Nevermore were drunk at the party they played at (record label party)... :shrug:

One thing I like about Opeth is that they make long songs, heh. Bleak with Porcupine Tree's Steve Wilson is exceptional. And I love Nevermore's cover of The Sound Of Silence; I think it kills the original.

Back
Top Bottom