Entourage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Anyone catch Bono's bit on the HBO show "Entourage" this weekend? I missed it, but I heard he had a line or two and that they showed part of a Vertigo Tour show. Curious as to which show & what part they aired.

Are you sure that episode has been aired? I know people who watch that show and they were going to let me know when they saw the episode in the coming attractions?

Maybe it hasn't......for some reason I thought it was this weekend, but I'm not 100% sure. If you find out, could you let me know? I'll do the same. :wink:

I watched this weeks episode, and while it was filmed at Staples Center, it focused on a Basketball game, not U2. So the "U2 episode" still hasn't been aired.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
all because of you has been airing on the commercials for entourage

Yeah I noticed that. Freaks me out whenever I hear it on TV and swing my head aroudn to see it's for that show. Doesn't bother me though. I'm not gonna start running around screaming "OMFMG U@ is duz selloutzz11!!!!1!!"

U2 is a business. At least they have not gone so far as many bands and entertainers have whorring themselves out to the masses and media.

Last edited:
Does anybody else actually watch this show? I confess, it is about the only tv show I make time to watch -- well written and funny for the most part.

Looking forward to tonight's episode as the Entourage heads to a U2 show -- I for one wish they would devote less time to the character Dramand (?) the has been and hoping actor-- his act gets tired and annoying, no pun intended.

Turtle rules.

Wow! I'm glad to see that someone's dug up this old thread from the past! I'll be sitting happily in front of my tv tonight. Woo-hoo!

By the way--- I'm back! Got married, went on my honeymoon, got re-settled, and now I'm back! :D

Now if we can only finish those thank-you cards....:wink:

Watching that last night made me ache for October to come. And just when I'd started to calm down, too!

I saw an interview from the guy that plays Ari. He said he went to a U2 concert and begged and pleaded for Bono to make an appearance on Entourage. He called and harrassed him until he gave in. Bono gave in by saying he would do the shout out that he did.

I love Entourage and watched the episode about the U2 show several times already.....saw some friends in front of the stage in the concert scene. It was cool. The episode mostly focused on ComicCon though.

Back
Top Bottom