East Rutherford II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed the band walking out with the flashlights for LaPoE - very dramatic- the Vetigo opener, while not the best got me excited for the sheer shock factor but COBL is superior

Probably. Maybe trade it for some tickets. I'll head over to the "What do you have?" forum.

Sounds like LAPOE is just about done as an opener. It'll probably show up just a bit more often than Vertigo as an opener, but that'll probably be about it.

cbradfly1 said:
I have lots of red and white pieces, but only one silver piece. It must be worth more.

I have black - red -white and silver - lots of it actually fell in my purse on the 12th:wink:

cool, Elvis is in da house again (saw him on the Elevation Tour 2001, when they snippeted an Elvis song {instrumentally})

cbradfly1 said:

It's from Chicago 1. And from the Ellipse! That's got to make it worth more.

I could give you my tickets instead of waiting until next week if I get GA's or until December 4th to get the confetti.

Nah, I'd rather have the confetti!

*gives cbradfly1 tickets*

daygloeyes2 said:

I could give you my tickets instead of waiting until next week if I get GA's or until December 4th to get the confetti.

Nah, I'd rather have the confetti!

*gives cbradfly1 tickets*

Cool PM me. How much should I insure it for?

angel_28 said:

I do have GA....:hyper:

Awesome!

Waiting out in the montreal cold for GA's. I'll be waiting in the Boston cold.Even though Boston winter's not as bad as Montreal's winters, I sympathize with you. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom