East Rutherford 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
It still boggles my mind how America has these mazzive major cities only 1 hour apart from each other. Jealousy...:drool:

Jealousy? Crowds & congestion? :hmm:

In L.A./S. Calif. you have to have a car to get around because everything is so spread out. At least in NY there's a transportation system... :huh:

Lila64 said:

Jealousy? Crowds & congestion? :hmm:

In L.A./S. Calif. you have to have a car to get around because everything is so spread out. At least in NY there's a transportation system... :huh:

I'm a city boy. Growing up in the second largest city in the world I really love big, big cities etc. The more the merrier. Now I live in this large suburbia and I dispise it. I can't wait to a random city in the world.

timothius said:

I'm a city boy. Growing up in the second largest city in the world I really love big, big cities etc. The more the merrier. Now I live in this large suburbia and I dispise it. I can't wait to a random city in the world.

I grew up in L.A. - where did you grow up?

kellyahern said:

I was thinking about trying to get an ebay ticket for this show, but then I remembered I have no money left :reject:

How many shows have you gone to so far?

If I can't go the 28th, I'll have to wait til December. Or I'll try to go in October.

:wave:
I'm shocked there's only about 50 posts so far with almost 10 minutes to show time. I guess some people are suffering from burnout?

I think City of Blinding Lights will open again tonight....

timothius said:

You just trumped me! You grew up in the largest! I grew up in Auckland. The second largest city spacially in the world. (Population wise would leave a bit to be desired though)

The largest city in the world in terms of space is, of all places, Mount Isa in Outback Queensland.

I hate cities. Growing up in Raumati Beach, a seaside town of 4000, I was close enough to Wellington for convenience but far enough away for the place to be small and manageable. I hate the Gold Coast, poorly planned and too large. It'll be good to be away from it for six weeks! I'd love to live in a small town again.

timothius said:

You just trumped me! You grew up in the largest! I grew up in Auckland. The second largest city spacially in the world. (Population wise would leave a bit to be desired though)

Well sure, L.A. is huge and spread out and made uo of hundreds of "sub" cities. Isn't New York the biggest? Is Auckland really that big?

U2dork, your signature rocks. You need to have a Tim Tam, though!

Lila64 said:

Well sure, L.A. is huge and spread out and made uo of hundreds of "sub" cities. Isn't New York the biggest? Is Auckland really that big?

Auckland has a bit over one million people, a quarter of New Zealand's population.

kellyahern said:

I was seriously thinking about trying to order some over the internet . . . just to see what all the fuss is about, plus I'm always interested in chocolate in all its forms :shifty:

I've never met a chocolate I didn't like. :drool:

I thought the definition of a Tim Tam should appear somewhere in the setlist threads for those who are just joining us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom