Dublin 1 Setlist Partey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

Don't bash rugby or prepared to be Rucked!

I didn't bash it, just not the place for it
hidesbehindsofa.gif

I thought this was a set list party :reject:

u2girlcj said:
(my boyfriend in HS played rugby and our friends on his team always told me I could be the hooker...it was somehow flattering then. He's my husband now, but he doesn't play anymore :( )

:lmao:

I was the other way round, the sexual conatations of Hooker didn't dawn on me until I was about 10 & it confused me. Flanker is a funny word too :giggle:

timothius said:

I wish I could comfort you, but with whats coming tonight, it would be futile. :wink:

Hurt the Englishmen...leave the Irish guys alone...please, get up off your knees:wink:

timothius said:

Don't bash rugby or prepared to be Rucked!

Those who dont like Rugby, like me, dont know what it means to be rucked.

so go ahead and ruck all you want.

@ sami

right now , allthough queen "we will rock you " is playing now, dont know how much they will be doing from the concert

Alright, I really have to go. Have to take the daughter to theatre camp.

When I get back, I expect a wonderful setlist with songs from POP and perhaps even "Treasure". And I'll be expecting lots of thunderous applause at my return :wink:

And the second thread should be titled "Dublin Setlist Party Pt. 2: A real rucking good time" :sexywink:

til' 1:20ish PST, :wave:

Last Night on Earth- Sao Paulo.....

I went looking for spirit, I found alcohol, I went looking for soul and I got style, I wanted to meet god but got religion....

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom