Detroit ll Setlist Watch & Party--Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:
Lila, I could sing, would that do it? :lmao:

Well, if you must
9.gif

Diane L said:
Lila, is Maddy excited about seeing U2?

OH YEAH!!!
3.gif

I can't believe that in 7 days from now - I will be at the Staples Center in L.A.! We're gonna try and arrive early, even though we have seats. Want to see what GA fans we can meet before the show...

-looks at everyone's post counts- :huh:

I feel like such a newb when I come to these things. :lol: Oh well. This was my mom's name originally but since she never posts, I'm taking it over! Everyone is so nice here, I couldn't resist. Not a mean one of you in the bunch! I think. :wink:

catlhere said:
-looks at everyone's post counts- :huh:

I feel like such a newb when I come to these things. :lol: Oh well. This was my mom's name originally but since she never posts, I'm taking it over! Everyone is so nice here, I couldn't resist. Not a mean one of you in the bunch! I think. :wink:

Aww, thank you! :hug:

If you go to enough Setlist Parties or another ongoing thread like some of the ones in Lemonade Stand, your post count will go up very, very fast!

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :wave:

I just got confirmation that my U2 iPod will be shipped within 24 hours! SO exciting!! :D

I suggest getting a protective case or carrier of some sort. Mine looks so beat up from all the time in my pocket, or backpack etc. :( But hey, I'm glad I at least have one.

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :wave:

I just got confirmation that my U2 iPod will be shipped within 24 hours! SO exciting!! :D

How exciting. Where to you buy it/order it from, if you don't mind me asking? It's starting to get hard to find them.

Lila64 said:

OH YEAH!!!
3.gif

I can't believe that in 7 days from now - I will be at the Staples Center in L.A.! We're gonna try and arrive early, even though we have seats. Want to see what GA fans we can meet before the show...

Lila---I came in late.....Will that be your daughter's first U2 show?

pattip2000 said:
catIhere most post count is much lower than yours

Yes, but who ever thought there would be a day when being a "Blue Crack Addict" was a good thing! :wink: One day it shall be mine! :mad:

Diane L said:
Hi Utoo!!! :wave: It's very quiet around here. I think a lot of our regular Setlist Party peeps are at the Palace tonight--lucky them!!!

Hi, Diane! :wave: :D Sorry it took me so long to come back---went off & made some dinner!

U2inBigD said:

How exciting. Where to you buy it/order it from, if you don't mind me asking? It's starting to get hard to find them.

I don't mind sharing at all. I got it from the Future Shop website. They were on sale. $70 off. I think they still have a few left, but it's a Canadian site...

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks catlhere! I'm looking around for a nice cover. Anyone have any suggestions for a nice, decently priced iPod cover?

Best one for the U2 iPod is the Contour Showcase. I think I got it off Amazon...but google it to be sure. It's pretty cheap, a hard case that opens on the side (as opposed to the plastic ones that scratch the iPod when you pull it out), is clear on the whole front so you can see the whole design, and also has a clear window on the back so that you can see most of the autographs. I HIGHLY recommend it!

nurse chrissi said:
I really want Gorman Commentary :grumpy:

Is there anything up on the stream yet? I'm in, but not getting anything at the moment

Utoo said:

Best one for the U2 iPod is the Contour Showcase. I think I got it off Amazon...but google it to be sure. It's pretty cheap, a hard case that opens on the side (as opposed to the plastic ones that scratch the iPod when you pull it out), is clear on the whole front so you can see the whole design, and also has a clear window on the back so that you can see most of the autographs. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Thanks! I'll look it up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom