Copenhagen Setlist Numero Uno + Uno = Dos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
neutral said:

Welll uwwedoogie had linked to this pt 2 and it would be chaos with both threads open. Chaos I tell you! :yikes: I'd have to outsource extra mods for the day. :(

I want to be a European Mod. I dont understand what people are saying so there would be lots of closed threads :evil:

kellyahern said:
Vielleicht dachten sich einige "jetzt sind wir so nass und da müssen wir nicht ewig warten, bis wir mit den öfis hier wegkommen"

I need translator help - the AOL translation makes no sense :reject:.

maybe they thought "we are already so wet and we cant wait foreverer since we have to leave here by public transport...(hope im not late again lol)

nurse chrissi said:

can't you just see Bono

"okay rain - Check. Singing in the rain - Check. Rain...again - Check. What other songs have rain in them..hmmmm....."

becasue electrical STORM would not have crossed his mind :shifty:

:lol:

It so would've been the perfect song to at least SNIPPET. Bah on you, U2. :madspit:

Miringeltje said:

It's not a new song.
It must at least be 10 years old.
If not more.

:lol:

I saw the Neneh Cherry and was thinking I hadn't heard anything from her since her duet with Michael Stipe in the '90's sometime...

The revised revised 'what the second encore should've been':

- Electrical Storm
- A Sort Of Homecoming
- One Tree Hill
- 40 / Don't Dream It's Over (snippet) / MLK (snippet)

VertigoGal said:
it wouldn't be that hard to do MLK...no synths necessary, Bono could just lead the crowd in it. :shrug:

just thinking about them playing that song in the rain - just gives me chills

VertigoGal said:
it wouldn't be that hard to do MLK...no synths necessary, Bono could just lead the crowd in it. :shrug:

Bono lead the crowd in it? That makes it one of the hardest songs to do! He probably can't even remember the title! "M ... L ... E?"

If Bono's lucky, this is what MLK would be:

Sleep, sleep tonight
And may you dream out loud

MLK / Acrobat (snippet) :rockon:

Okay, peeps, I'd better get something accomplished today!!!

It was fun being with you for just about all of this setlist party, and not just stopping in a couple of times while at work! Take care, and I'll see you all at the next party!! :wave:

Axver said:
If Bono's lucky, this is what MLK would be:

Sleep, sleep tonight
And may you dream out loud

MLK / Acrobat (snippet) :rockon:

thus closing the book on the "why don't u2 play Acrobat?!?!?!"

talk about taking out two birds with one stone :wink:

Diane L said:
Okay, peeps, I'd better get something accomplished today!!!

It was fun being with you for just about all of this setlist party, and not just stopping in a couple of times while at work! Take care, and I'll see you all at the next party!! :wave:

Bye Diane. Thanks for looking after us all.

This might be the girl on stage (see the sign)

crowd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom