Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
thank you :hug:

we need to be radio DJs one day :wink:
you're welcome :hug:

i'd love to be a deejay :drool: there's a station here that has these days where there's no playlist. the deejays play whatever they want (and requests, of course). i'd love to work at that station :drool:

bono_man2002 said:

Its alright, i'll continue, you dont have to bring out your short stick, please!

If I can get out of my mild state of depression i'll "definitly" be going for Melbourne & Sydney II.

Thinking of U2 playing to huge crowds is enough to cheer you up, I hope?

I hope I can get through for Melbourne II online! Otherwise, if you're lining up, I may work something out with you ...

Jesus' birthday is coming. Can't we celebrate with a little Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) :hyper:

KhanadaRhodes said:

you're welcome :hug:

i'd love to be a deejay :drool: there's a station here that has these days where there's no playlist. the deejays play whatever they want (and requests, of course). i'd love to work at that station :drool:

oh mannnn, that sounds kickass

in Jacksonville there was a station that played nothing but the '80s

sure they were the Chart Hits of the '80s, but Duran Duran, Soft Cell, a-Ha, and Men at Work got played a bit

WOW!
Double WOW!!
Triple WOW!!!
+
WOWY too
;)

Part IV!!
It's been a while.

Woohoo!!
Miringeltje grabs a hand of confetti and throws it around.

Show is already over and I still haven't caught up.
Oops.
That's so, I don't know.
Back to thread 3 I go.

Bye all!

:wave:

Shakira is one of those girls who is pretty, but has an obnoxious voice

or in this case, yodels:ohmy:

LemonMacPhisto said:
oh mannnn, that sounds kickass

in Jacksonville there was a station that played nothing but the '80s

sure they were the Chart Hits of the '80s, but Duran Duran, Soft Cell, a-Ha, and Men at Work got played a bit
my dream would be to work at an 80s station. good god that would kick copious amounts of ass. :combust:

Axver said:

Thinking of U2 playing to huge crowds is enough to cheer you up, I hope?

I hope I can get through for Melbourne II online! Otherwise, if you're lining up, I may work something out with you ...

Hehe, U2 is my anti-depressant (I know i can't spell)...I'll probably watch the Boston DVd for the third time today.

I think I will dare try for both shows online, or maybe quickly head down the street or Sydney, and back on online for Melbourne.

Axver said:

I'm actually not that familiar with their music. Worth my while?

You can give it a try, some of it's quite noisy. Closer is playing now with it's lyric "I want to fuck you like an animal"

Halup said:
Timo, how was the Finn show?

The two shows were amazing, yet both very different.

The warm up gig, was fantastic if you were a fan and knew what was happening. They were a little rusty musically as Nick, Eddie & Joey were still gelling, but they weren't too bad. Everyone was in amazing spirits and they jammed in about every song, Eddie did some amazing work on the piano. They had this amazing part in Dirty Creature where they just stripped it back to Nick playing bass for about 30 seconds. :drool: Just brilliant, best moment at a concert ever.

The Festival itself was much more polished and the screen behind it was awesome. The vibe was incredible, and the crowd sung their hearts out. Highly emotional ending with Four Seasons, especially the "dark clouds hanging over the Domain" line, as in fact we were in the Domain. :sad:

They seemed slightly jaded in July compared to this time around. Best two gigs I've seen. :up:

:blahblah:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:tsk:

her song whenever, wherever scared me. she seemed to keen to sing about her small boobs. uhh shakira, not only do i not care, your metaphors freak me out.

I never thought she had small boobs. I think she's rather tasty.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:tsk:

her song whenever, wherever scared me. she seemed to keen to sing about her small boobs. uhh shakira, not only do i not care, your metaphors freak me out.

But it's only so you don't confuse them with mountains. :wink:

Shakira is pretty annoying sometimes, but still better than half the other crap they put on TRL. :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom