Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
catlhere said:

The song? I thought they played that a while ago? :huh:

Or are you talking about something else. don't mind me if you are. hehe.

Aw, I missed it then when I got disconnected. :(

Damn you, wireless. :mad:

GibsonGirl said:
I'm sometimes up until 5:00. :yikes: Last summer, I always went to bed with the sunrise.
yeah, i've gone to bed around 9 or 10 am before. sometimes i'll just give up and stay up the whole day. but now that i'm really trying to look for a job, i think i can't stay up aaaaaaaaall night anymore :(

Lila64 said:
well... I don't know what happened to Policy of Truth, but I would settle for Personal Jesus... or... Bitter Tears (for Maddy, my daughter)
policy of truth is next actually :wink: i just had a bunch of songs queued up before it :D

Gen. Chat said:
You must be psychic; I was going to suggest something from Roxy Music earlier but was embarrassed to. :reject: :wink:
never be embarrassed to like roxy music!!! :heart: :combust:

Halup said:

I came across The Germans on tv about 2-3 weeks ago and it was as hilarious as I remember from having seen it years ago. I probably should get the series on dvd.

I have all the episodes on video but I should upgrade to DVD sometimes. My videos have interviews with Cleese and they're quality to watch.

Have you seen the episode Communication Problems? That has absolutely one of my favourite scenes ever, where Basil Fawlty and Mrs Richards are arguing over her room. "You can see the sea, it's over there between the land and the sky!"

GibsonGirl said:

:lmao:

I have the Academy Canada theme song stuck in my head and I don't know why. :mad:

Academy Canada and you... ACADEMY CAAAANADA AND YOU!

This is what happens when I get tired. :crack:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (extra goofy 2:47am laugh)

That ad is so tragically addicting...:barf:

It's gettin too late for me, I'm out for the night

g'night and see you all at the next party I hope :wave:

thank you khan for the awesome streaming and of course for the tampa pix

How do Aussies seem to like the new INXS album? I think it's farely decent, probably better than anyone would have expected.

Halup said:
How do Aussies seem to like the new INXS album? I think it's farely decent, probably better than anyone would have expected.

I can't answer that as I don't keep up with much, but I was meaning to get into INXS until this whole Rockstar junk. I don't think I'll bother now.

GibsonGirl said:

One left. :sigh: German. Scheiße.

I wanna learn German. All I know is Spanish. Which is pretty fun but still.

All I can say is Ich liebe dich. is that right? :huh:

Axver said:

I have all the episodes on video but I should upgrade to DVD sometimes. My videos have interviews with Cleese and they're quality to watch.

Have you seen the episode Communication Problems? That has absolutely one of my favourite scenes ever, where Basil Fawlty and Mrs Richards are arguing over her room. "You can see the sea, it's over there between the land and the sky!"

I've seen all 12 episodes multiple times, but it has been many years since I've seen them, until stumbling across a couple on tv in the past weeks. They still hold up very well.

Lila64 said:
:dance: :dance: :dance:

I thought you forgot about me :sexywink:

Lila! :wave:

Last week in the paper they had a two page spread on our Uncle Pete! Word on the street is, it's not out of the question that he could be running for Prime Minister of Australia in less 2 years. :faint:

He was at the Finn Brothers show again as well. Next thing, he will be around for Xmas dinner!

timothius said:

Maybe its somthing only women understand. It wouldn't be the only thing either! :wink:

It likely is! Most of the people I know who enjoy the show are women, so you're probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom