Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, or we got disconnected :sad:

k, it's saying i have insufficient credit?! and gorman's no longer to be found so i don't know what to do :uhoh:
how much does it cost? I'll paypal a few bucks to be able to listen to U2 live every night!

u2wedge said:

and BAD props to HSBC staffers for threatening to confiscate cameras! I brought my new Canon camera and was expecting to take some awesome pictures (and awesome they would have been as we were up front...), so I was really disappointed that I chose not to smuggle it in. Lots of good shots will be posted though, I'm sure.

Just hoping tapers were in the house... hearing the crowd sing Help was great... Instant Karma was a highlight for me as well.

Okay.. enough of Buffalo... back to Cleveland!

That sucks. You would have had some great shots.

I have some from Boston, Philly,................

I love my camera..

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, or we got disconnected :sad:

k, it's saying i have insufficient credit?! and gorman's no longer to be found so i don't know what to do :uhoh:

I BET you this is when they play Mofo. :angry: :wink:

yeah since he's not online i guess it's time to just switch to regular stuff :sad: bummer. :(

gorman's not online but he's usually on later and if i see him, i'll ask him what's up and make sure this doesn't happen again with a future show. :sad:

hi u2wedge :wave:

I didn't actually get into the ellipse, but I was on the rail over on Adam's side. Right where Bono sang With Or Without You, in fact. Was your friend the one that Adam was making all those faces at during Beautiful Day? He sure seemed to take an interest in someone down there :giggle:

wenda said:
I hope Santa brings me a new digital camera. I really do.

:up:

I hope Father Christmas brings me a PodXT live. He won't though. :sad: Miserable old bastard.

KhanadaRhodes said:
yeah since he's not online i guess it's time to just switch to regular stuff :sad: bummer. :(

gorman's not online but he's usually on later and if i see him, i'll ask him what's up and make sure this doesn't happen again with a future show. :sad:

I texted him - don't know what good it will do. Is chiz around? QB?

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / ???
7. Original Of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom