Cleveland Setlist & Watch Party I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's me, lol. I just looked at the pics I took on my phone..they suck :(

is this wednesday night the edge? no, it is not the edge, it is saturday night!

hi all! :wave:

I hope my internet doesn't flake out on me like it did last night and I miss another party

and miss hanging w/ my interference posse :wink:

My internet died during the setlist party last night too :down:

You just know they're playing Mofo, Lemon, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock and Acrobat as you're beating up your network. :tsk: It's a horrible feeling. :wink:

amerrydeath said:
My internet died during the setlist party last night too :down:

You just know they're playing Mofo, Lemon, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock and Acrobat as you're beating up your network. :tsk: It's a horrible feeling. :wink:

lol, even though that's in my wildest imagination, I still think that

they're saving those for their show in my backyard

I have no idea what to get my 3 year old nephew for Xmas. Anyone got any suggestions?

wenda said:
I have no idea what to get my 3 year old nephew for Xmas. Anyone got any suggestions?

either action figures (star wars and batman work really well)

or toy cars, and a toycar playset

I used to love those for years, and they last long too

I really enjoyed cranes and excavators and other construction machines when I was a 3-year-old girl :reject:

I seem to remember my mother getting me a Cabbage Patch kid when I was little, they were really flying off the shelves back then. Come Christmas morning, all I was interested in was the box. :giggle:

Well, he does want to be Darth Vader....I could get him some Star Wars stuff, lol.

He's big into dinosaurs too. Keeps attacking me and roaring at me, lol.

wenda said:
Well, he does want to be Darth Vader....I could get him some Star Wars stuff, lol.

He's big into dinosaurs too. Keeps attacking me and roaring at me, lol.

and the coolest thing ever is to have a Yoda, Darth Vader, and Batman/Spiderman action figure fighting a T. Rex

believe me, it could entertain for hours, I even made a movie about it a few years ago

"Yoda vs. The T. Rex"

starring Mickey Rooney as Yoda

I liked dinosaurs too! :reject: If he's not too impatient, maybe one of those T-Rex skeleton puzzle things that you put together. Those were cool.

LemonMacPhisto said:

and the coolest thing ever is to have a Yoda, Darth Vader, and Batman/Spiderman action figure fighting a T. Rex

believe me, it could entertain for hours, I even made a movie about it a few years ago

"Yoda vs. The T. Rex"

starring Mickey Rooney as Yoda

:lmao: I must see this movie.

wenda said:

:lmao: I must see this movie.

it got taped over by my sister's ballet recital :mad:

when I get a camera, I'll make movies/music videos all of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom