Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. (Bullet With Butterfly Wings snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
7. Beautiful Day

mobvok said:
A big litmus will be seeing if Yahweh pops back into the main set again, or it's saved for the encore. If it's in the main set again, we can expect either a repeat of last night or more unexpected song chaos....

I was just thinking that.

Or they could just not play it. A few first leg shows and one European show had no Yahweh.

Queen Bee said:

:flirt:

wildhorses.gif

I sent you a pm! :mad:

oceane said:
I am now taken back to when they played Wild Horses for the first time in Boston 3... What a moment, I'll never forget it!

Oh my, that was an amazing moment, I absolutely didn't see it coming and went so nuts! That show was incredible all-round, really. :rockon:

Slamming J said:
Man, after these last couple of nights, I'm feeling a bit ripped off at the Toronto show(s)...

What? You're crazy man... I admit that we didn't get THAT much variety for a 4 night city, but those shows were KICK ASS (well, the third and forth one at least)

Hmm...they could keep Yahweh where it was, drop WOWY and have a Disco, Mofo, Fly first encore, I would explode. :combust:

Swan269 said:
i had the same feeling at boston II when they played Until the End of the World

Oooh yes, that was awesome. I was front row right in front of Edge and was just blown away from watching him do The Fly's solo, and then to pull that out ...! That just about knocked me off my feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom