Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

A constant party in your head. :hyper:

If you only knew! Sometimes it seems like I've got a steady soundtrack playing in my head...:crazy: :wink:

RavenBlue said:
See ya Dazzle :D

It is nice to hear that they are excited about putting out more material and the like.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

oh man when they talk all :hyper: about their new music.......at least we prob get another record & tour if not 2 more :happy: :applaud: :hyper:

shoot.....Bruce & E street touring are about 10 yrs older than u2.....and THEY still ROCK OUT!
I love BOTH bands and have been blessed to have seen both for decades- except never - close-up for U2 :grumpy: :sad:>

alright so on to Edge - last night someone must have slipped him some catnip or something - he was skipping, jumping, laughing, hamming it up

I can safely report that he was on fire the enitre night

and Bono called him The Edge enough times :yes:

larry was drinking something pink all night

I have to be able to see them live I hope! I'd like to get in the ellipse or on the sides. I've been spoiled by folk festivals, where I would usually sit front row centre.. but with rock shows I guess it works a bit differently.

My cat is saying hello. hehe

<going back to work for a bit. I'm waaaay behind (I wonder why).

I'm supposed to be at back to school night right now, but hubby offered to go (instead of us both going). What a guy :hug:

Utoo said:

If you only knew! Sometimes it seems like I've got a steady soundtrack playing in my head...:crazy: :wink:

Soundtracks. :drool:

Whenever I'm in our giant physics lecture hall, I just shut my eyes and watch U2 playing Zoo Station. It definitely is a hundred times more interesting!

nurse chrissi said:
alright so on to Edge - last night someone must have slipped him some catnip or something - he was skipping, jumping, laughing, hamming it up

I love it when Bono refers to him as THE Edge...or when he pronounces Edge like "Adge." :wink:

nurse chrissi said:

Odd...larry was also smiling at Pearl Jam....:hmm:

Maybe Edge's spaceship abducted him for a bit...

nurse chrissi said:

Can you describe what happened before Discoteque started, did they play Pop Musik, did something weird happen?

kellyahern said:
The new Apprentice show with Martha Stewart looks really, really boring :yawn:.

Martha Stewart in general is really, really boring. I still can't believe that bitch wanted me to pay $50 for a bed sheet!

Utoo said:

I love it when Bono refers to him as THE Edge...or when he pronounces Edge like "Adge." :wink:

all night it was "good Evening the edge" and "what night is it the edge"

its the little things :reject:

RavenBlue said:
I have to be able to see them live I hope! I'd like to get in the ellipse or on the sides. I've been spoiled by folk festivals, where I would usually sit front row centre.. but with rock shows I guess it works a bit differently.

My cat is saying hello. hehe

:wave: Hi Raven's kitty.

I have to take my cat to the vet tomorrow :sad:.

GibsonGirl said:

Soundtracks. :drool:

Whenever I'm in our giant physics lecture hall, I just shut my eyes and watch U2 playing Zoo Station. It definitely is a hundred times more interesting!

I bet! When Discotheque came out the other day, I spent half the following morning singing it in my head & rockin' out at school/work, and not understanding why no one else was as pumped as me..:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom