Cheesy way to save money while on tour!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Super_Fan

War Child
How to save money while on tour!!!

Helpful tip. Save money by buying a chair at target or safeway near the venue. Do not take the receipt off the chair. After you are finish using the chair return it 4 hours before doors open. More tips to save money while on tour to follow!!! :lol:

trainspotter said:
take a guitar with you, and busk to your fellow persons in the queue, playing U2 songs of course

play on the street. you would probably get arrested of course. you'de better prey to yahweh that the cop is a u2 fan.

you can charge GA liners a 40 dollar fee for priority standing space

Bring lots of Bottle of Water while waiting in the GA line. You're gonna have $3-$4-$5 offer for your bottle of water!

I might bring lots of beer too...I'm gonna get more $$$ and gets more drunk!

Ha ha, Faithinggrace, that IS a gutsy one....paying for you to be "place in line holder"...problemis, that only works on one customer per show:)

Popmart86, sometimes the cop IS a U2 fan....when I was camped out for ZOOTV tix, (this was in the days before there were "ticket lotteries" in line)..I was the 9th person in line at 6 PM the day before the sale, and it was below zero early Feb weather. By 10 PM there 50+ in line. We stood around and played U2 boots until midnight, then it got too cold and the store manager (it was at record store) told us to get in our cars. Around 1 AM some cop cars came along and the chief wanted to know why the crowd. The manager told him, and he said that if she saved a place for him in line (!) then he'd come back with coffee and doughnuts and watch out for us all night long. Which he did!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom