Buying tickets from Canada to U.S shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bigfans

The Fly
if i buy tickets to some shows in the U.S.. do they send me the tickets right away or wait till it's close to the event.. anyone have experience in this??

it says this when i want to buy tickets: "Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address and delivered no later than 48 hours before the event in a plain unmarked white envelope."..

Although it says that they send you the tickets up to 48 hours before the show, I think they get sent off right away. I ordered mine last week and apparently mine are in the mail and on their way!

Yeah, I haven't got mine yet, but I'm not too worried. I think the 48 hours really is a worst case scenario. For example, if you buy tickets for a show next week or something, they can't garantee you you will have the tickets the next day, since it's regular mail. They just don't want to take responsibility for the speed of Canadian mail. Given the shows are in 2-3 months, I think there is PLENTY of time for them to mail us the tickets.

ok thanks... so have anyone bought tix for US shows before and how long did it take for the tickets to arrive??

Back
Top Bottom