Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:

the song never made it :)
I never finished it to be honset, maybe this year who knows..
The record is finished now. THis year we will have to do something with it. Everyones seems commited now so again who knows.
The book will be something, at least I hope so.:wink:

I can just see it now, the big hit of 2006, Heterosexualmanhug! #1 in thirty countries worldwide! With royalties coming to me, of course. :wink:

And I'm glad to hear the record's finished! Make sure you let us know how you go with that. I'm definitely interested in a copy! :)

LemonMacPhisto said:

I don't either, but I was excited :)

and zwervers, that book/music thing sounds seriously cool, how long have you been working on them?

on the record about 6 years...but if you put it in days the band actually were together I would say two months :)

The book I started working on in November. It's quit e beautiful and intruiging story about losing someone and what happens afterwards...It will be a strange but entertaining story...

if the buffering stays like that..we'll probably hear 10 seconds of each song tonight :(

Axver said:

I can just see it now, the big hit of 2006, Heterosexualmanhug! #1 in thirty countries worldwide! With royalties coming to me, of course. :wink:

And I'm glad to hear the record's finished! Make sure you let us know how you go with that. I'm definitely interested in a copy! :)

we can arrange something with the royalties of course:wink:

zwervers2 said:

we can arrange something with the royalties of course:wink:

How about 99% for me, 1% for you? I mean, you get 1, and 1 = 1st = WINNER! Who wouldn't want this deal? :wink:

theu2fly said:

Sorry, just getting impatient, I want U2!

No problem..By the looks(or sounds of it) it will be 1 minute U2 tonight and 120 minutes of silence...:huh:

Get Back... haha, great song!

U2 should perform a snippet of "Get Back" during "All Because Of You"

Axver said:

How about 99% for me, 1% for you? I mean, you get 1, and 1 = 1st = WINNER! Who wouldn't want this deal? :wink:

It is also a very radiofriendly story...yeah this guy came up with the idea ...Axver he is called etc etc

Hey, is this show being broadcast on TV?

OMG... I haven't checked here in days and saw that they recently played Mothers of the Disappeard and Love is Blindness and nearly crapped my pants.

Last show was one of the best setlists I've ever seen. If they play The First Time, Mothers or Love is Blindness AND t's broadcast I'm gonna be frothing at the mouth. OMG OMG OMG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom