Buenos Aires I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I and I in the said:
This could turn into a large waste of time if the concert isn't on 107.9

Way to name your station after a city in Afghanistan.

Yeah, I was going to ask if anyone knew the reason behind the name. Kabul FM just doesn't make sense unless you're in Kabul.

sorry..but i was at the phone with my friend in buenos aires.....
i'm so excited!!!
one of his friend invited him in the backstage..he wascalling me from the backstage...near paul mac guinness...and near the dressing room of the band....
i'm so ecited for him...

anyway..franz ferdinand are going to finish soon...:drool:

francy said:
sorry..but i was at the phone with my friend in buenos aires.....
i'm so excited!!!
one of his friend invited him in the backstage..he wascalling me from the backstage...near paul mac guinness...and near the dressing room of the band....
i'm so ecited for him...

anyway..franz ferdinand are going to finish soon...:drool:

cool :cool:

So, are we any closer to knowing whether or not there will be a broadcast of today's show?

the broadcast its tomorrow at 8pm argentina time only the second show are gonna be broadcasted

Last edited:
he is working in front of the four season in buenos aires and yesterday he met already the manager of the band...
he was so excited....and i'm so excited too!!

pepepotro said:
the broadcast its tomorrow at 8pm argentina time

i thought that was the tv broadcast of the show that was played tonight. I thought tonight's audio was going out on radio too

francy said:
tomorrow they are going to broadcast the show on tv..on cable vision!!!!

on the plus side, that's better than a live broadcast as nothing will be cut, a la Sao Paulo. Means hopefully a full set, does anyone know if the programme's long enough? Or does anyone just know the broadcast's length?

1 de Marzo 2006
Radio "Kabul" transmitira el segundo concierto de Buenos Aires. Enlace a la web y directo.
Gracias a Luisp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom