Brussels Party thread-Part 3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

What about pictures from the concerts? :hyper:

My friend who was with me in the front row on the 26th took some photos, so I may post them myself sometime soon.

L03VIk said:
Can anyone translate what the guy live from the stadium said?? (belgium radio stream)

???
I can.

He said it was a good show, the guys are on fire, the graphics were really cool and it looks a bit like the Elevation tour.

And they're were a lot of speeches about poverty and Africa but not longer than 5 minutes.

And the DJ asked what Bono weared, and the guy in the stadium said: it's eh, black..

So very clear!

God Part III said:

Eventually Ax, for Boston 2, I stayed up until 5:30 am to see what songs where played.

When they busted out Out Of Control ... oh my goodness, I went NUTS. :rockon: :crazy:

Axver said:

When they busted out Out Of Control ... oh my goodness, I went NUTS. :rockon: :crazy:

I can imagine :D
Just as well as you can imagine how I died when I heard they were doing Until The End Of The World :drool:

OpperGoeroe said:

I can.

He said it was a good show, the guys are on fire, the graphics were really cool and it looks a bit like the Elevation tour.

And they're were a lot of speeches about poverty and Africa but not longer than 5 minutes.

And the DJ asked what Bono weared, and the guy in the stadium said: it's eh, black..

So very clear!

looks like the elevation tour?? :crazy:

Talk about a U2 GEEK, I actually have stayed at the office longer just to keep up with the setlist party.

I must leave now, thanks for making my first setlist party so much fun. Enjoy the weekend!! Bye Y'all!!

God Part III said:

I can imagine :D
Just as well as you can imagine how I died when I heard they were doing Until The End Of The World :drool:

Oh, goodness, when that distorted guitar came in after The Fly ... and then when they did it at the next show too!! Wow, out of this world.

Just want to say that Bob Geldof is on BBC1 here shortly with Jonathan Ross..after the recent wranglings about Edinburgh and Damon Albarn, the talk should be erm, colourful! :up: :yes:

I'm outta here :wave:

Last edited:
OpperGoeroe said:

I can.

PLEASE!!!! Can't someone for one times sake find a guy that KNOWS his U2 to get into the stadium???

Elevation tour graphics??? Yeah... We all know there was a lot of them.... 4 black/white screens....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom