Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Yay!! :dancing:

ATTENTION Setlisters & Newcomers: There will now be silence on the stream until showtime.

Yes, I was wondering what was going on...being the newcomer that I am! Was damn clear for a sec though :happy:

lol... I was at the show last night and was so curious as to what happens tonight I stopped by (after fighting the urge to go find a ticket)

Hey ya'll! Just dropping in really quick. I got a bunch of stuff to do to get ready for finals next week:crazy: , but I'll be in and out as the night goes on. Have fun!

UltraVioletMofo said:
after working in a chinese kitchen I would never eat a spring roll or anything with "roll" at the end. If you saw the conventional way of making that stuff you might lose your appetite :eyebrow:

Not to mention most of the roll type stuff is made a week in advance and dropped in the fryer when you order. Yum Yum
maybe chinese spring rolls, but vietnamese ones? those are excellent and i know a total sweetheart of a lady who makes them. she escaped from vietnam back in the 60s when she saw how the country was getting. she settled in here and has made her famous egg rolls ever since.

she makes them fresh for me and always throws in extras. :love:

KhanadaRhodes said:
just wanted to let everyone know queen bee's computer has frozen up on her. the stream should still be fine though, but if it stops going i can let her know.

I don't think it's her computer...it's Rosa's reception :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom