Bored of the tour...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bcrt2000 said:

imo we need LESS fan favourites.. i don't want a greatest hits show.. if i wanted that i'd put in the best of 1990-2000 in my CD player

Yeah, but like it or not U2 always plays a good amount of Greatest hits, most people there want to hear them, after all.

I was making the case that many hardcore U2 fans would rather hear songs like Stay, Bad, Until the End..., and opposed to Pride, SBS, and the JT singles. All of these are "Greatest hits". In fact, the "fan favorites" (and when I say this I'm just talking about what seems to be the general consensus around the interference boards) are definatly less well known then the hits they are currently playing.

KUEFC09U2 said:
but they have turned their music to the times, ATYCLB AND HTDAAB, are albums for the current time, i think your wrong in your assesment that even casual fans check websites from day to day, because they dont, they have lives, i posted some evidence in the "four in a row" thread from the ZooTv tour, that shows U2 played the same set 2 nights in a row, in the same city, well guess what, we havent had that on the vertigo tour, we have had at least 2 new songs from the previous night,

so imo those that are "dissapointed" go and find yourself someone new to enjoy, because obviously you arent getting what you want from U2 anymore, but are spoiling some people enjoyment of this tour, because evertime they log on there guranteed a "oh am bored of this tour" "oh why dont they change it" "oh i wish it was ZooTv" bla bla bla, and heres where the posts saying "well there all legitimet discussions, yes of course they are. but fans dont moan about everything, every hour of day

KUEFCO9U2

You are wasting your time. Like me, you are fed up of logging in here and reading thread after thread of negative comments. I come here to keep close to the band in between my shows (4 so far...Barcelona next) We don't have to read the threads like someone said earlier, but if someone is unhappy with the tour, I'm curious to know why. I would be interested to know if these persistent negative posters aim to please everyone in THEIR daily working lives, because that's what they expect U2 to do. Please start a positive thread and let's keep this forum a great place for fans.

Four Sundays = 28 sleeps + a few hours to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!!!!!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom