Anyone else get kicked out WHILE processing credit card?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SFGAL

The Fly
I just got kicked out while processing my credit card. Anyone else get this? Last time this happened 3 days ago it ended up getting processed but when I called TM this time right afterwards they said no order was placed.
Should I wait and hope those tickets were processed?? Now it says my code is used. WTF??
Anyone else had this trouble and what happened?

Yes, the exact same thing happened to me! Everything went well right up until the very end when I got an error message. I took a screen shot of it for proof. Very frustrating! I am on hold with ticketmaster now.

They took down my name, phone number and presale code and they said that a ticketmaster rep will contact me after they have reset my code and I can try again. I said, "Uh...won't it be a little bit late by then? All the good tickets will be gone." She said no, that they are going to have everyone who experienced problems try again at the same time so it will be fair. I took down her name.

I also emailed a complaint to ticketmaster.com and U2.com because it seems like this is one of those situations where only those who complain loudly will get any results.

I dunno, we'll see. I don't have much faith in them at this point.

That happened to me too...I tried again right after and I was able to get tickets.

the SAME EXACT THING happenned to me on Tuesday last week during the presale for San Diego. I had 2 GA tickets, after putting my credit card info in and hitting submit i got an error message. But my order wasnt processed and i couldnt use the code again until later in the day and at that point all that was left was the nosebleeds.

Be sure and email ticketmaster right away regarding this and include your presale password. Thats what I did and then yesterday (Monday) ticketmaster called me back and offerred to sell me the (2) GA tickets!!! I'm so excited.

So dont be disappointed just yet. There is hope!!

Thanks beth0603.... I did talk to numerous ppl at TM but they basically said there was nothing they could do etc.

I think I will still send a follow up email anyways... but I have given up hope. Oh well...there's always Saturday general sale.

Remind me again how cool the keychain is that I spent my $40 on.

Back
Top Bottom