And so you'll see the evidence...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono hates to be hit with water (maybe is a little cute cat):ohmy: and two silly persons during Electric Co throw him a lot of water... ...he was really upset! It was a very rock and roll moment... ...he throw a big spit toward the imbecils (some say that he used the same water that they throwed him in the mouth)... ...and he acted as he was pissing against them!!! :ohmy:

however it seemed that during the set he somehow returned there on the ellipse and made a gesture of repentance for them.

Maybe today they are smiling for having a relic of Sant Bono on their T-shirt... ...I bet they'll never wash it!!!!!!:wink:

Maybe Bono was thinking that Italians are vary acquainted with Llamas (see Totti'spit during the Euro cup :huh: )

Lantern said:
What about the Irish crowd ?.
BIG :hug: for the Irish crowd!! :wink: Certainly didn't mean to exclude them! As I said, I'm just in love with the whole world today -- everybody's included! (Well, almost everybody... there's some folks running around with bombs strapped to their bodies that I'm not too crazy about :mad:, but that's another thread!! )

WildHoneyAlways said:
I always miss the hugging!

No you don't! :hug: :wink:

Were you upfront at the Chicago show?....Guess I'll have to buy that DVD anyway....:wink:

Let us know when the DVD comes out if you're on it.......:wink:

prof_peabody said:

Newsflash: Most people don't pay much attention to the crowd when they watch a concert DVD. Ask anyone who doesn't know about the Boston heart fiasco who watched the DVD; they didn't notice a thing.

I always have a good laugh when people say "I'm in the DVD, or I'll be in the DVD." The Dvd is not about you and no one cares.

:wink:

Have a look at the Foo Fighters DVD and you`ll have to say that you`re wrong...:wink:

redkat said:
I love how nice this forum has become. All the hugging diffusing the tension:hug:

U2Man you know when I read your posts I picture sascha speaking:reject:

It must be that firm look in her eyes....:wink:

Methinks it was the accoustics of the Amsterdam ArenA. If it weren't that complete and utter shite, then maybe U2 would have done their DVD shoot there. It really is a crap venue that should be erased from history.
Then again the Italians deserve to be on DVD. They come across as a superb audience on bootlegs.

Back
Top Bottom