Amsterdam 3 Official Pre-setlist PARTAAYY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I'm not mad, just a bit disappointed. Maybe I shouldn't have expected anything. I keep telling people to keep their expectations realistic, and I thought it was realistic to expect more variety today ...

Again, still hoping for something awesome in the encore.

oh, I know. :wink:

I'm sort of disappointed too, but then, I'm also eating chocolate chips right now, so life is good. :up:

encore! encore! encore!

U2Spain said:

Dear U2,
Skipping one song on the second night doesn't count as a setlist variety. Try harder next time.

Thanks
- U2 Spain.

:up:

KUEFC09U2 said:
no maybe people are just trying to be happy for a change, maybe instead of hoping that zwervers is "dissapointed" bla bla, maybe he is actually having a great time,

Why is this guy so good at spoiling every party and making me.....:mad:!!!! Don't put words in my mouth.......not one more time......don't....

Nobody hoped for zwervers2 to be unhappy why should we? Please explain, now KUEF, come on....finish this ridiculous post. I just said how I thought he felt....what is wrong with that?

KUEFC09U2 said:
is everyone sure that it was only a snippet of Miss Sarajevo?

check this out on U2log.com

For Miss Sarajevo? In Amsterdam there is. U2 just played a spine tingling full band version at their third and final show at the ArenA.

and has a picture of the band playing it

OK, this we need to know more about! FULL BAND!

If so, this has to be one of the most incredible and unexpected surprises in a U2 set EVER.

Axver said:

OK, this we need to know more about! FULL BAND!

If so, this has to be one of the most incredible and unexpected surprises in a U2 set EVER.

yeah!! I somehow doubt it really was, but ya never know. Wow that would be awesome!

U2Man said:

Why is this guy so good at spoiling every party and making me.....:mad:!!!! Don't put words in my mouth.......not one more time......don't....

Nobody hoped for zwervers2 to be unhappy why should we? Please explain, now KUEF, come on....finish this ridiculous post. I just said how I thought he felt....what is wrong with that?
wanna know something? i dont care now,

am sick to deathe of coming onto this forum and my mood constantly being brought down

as has been posted on U2log.com main site they played a full band version of miss sarajevo, me thinks thats one hell of a suprise

sami0201 said:
well we can return to true setlist party fashion and be off topic--

I just saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :hyper: I loved it! I love Johnny Depp!

I saw it w/ my friends last nite! (at like 11, lol)

we had so much fun, it was a really good movie....

and I :heart: Johnny as well...

have you ever seen Chocolat? he plays an Irish "pirate" and is the hottest man I've ever seen :drool: x infinity

Poor zwerver, everyone seems to know that he is feeling bad right now.

Well, i think he is screaming his lounges out and jumps like a clown in a ant nest.

sami0201 said:

yeah!! I somehow doubt it really was, but ya never know. Wow that would be awesome!

Just a snippet would be awesome!! It's only appeared twice live before in any form! And the last time was in Sarajevo!

welll Soulrock was pretty adamant that her/his friend did say they were playing all of Miss Sarajevo.

neutral: found out anythinig what SDF stands for?

Doing some work, glancing at setlist, downloading Shaky Hand Wobbly head for the last couple of days and desperately hoping for a new cardiff version.

BTW - I did like the standard setlist, but Wild Horses is a good addition. I think the 65965 people in Amsterdam have a hell of a show!

Sorry!!

(Ducks again in work)

KUEFC09U2 said:
wanna know something? i dont care now,

am sick to deathe of coming onto this forum and my mood constantly being brought down

You are actually the only one bringing moods down in here.

two shots said:
neutral: found out anythinig what SDF stands for?

Doing some work, glancing at setlist, downloading Shaky Hand Wobbly head for the last couple of days and desperately hoping for a new cardiff version.

BTW - I did like the standard setlist, but Wild Horses is a good addition. I think the 65965 people in Amsterdam have a hell of a show!

Sorry!!

(Ducks again in work)

Soldier Field stadium in chicago.

U2Man said:

is that so? so being positive about things brings moods down?

this is why i just dont care now

VertigoGal said:

I saw it w/ my friends last nite! (at like 11, lol)

we had so much fun, it was a really good movie....

and I :heart: Johnny as well...

have you ever seen Chocolat? he plays an Irish "pirate" and is the hottest man I've ever seen :drool: x infinity

I have never seen that movie but I agree he is soooo hot! He's so hot that he was even hot in this movie in a really weird twisted kind of way :drool: But yeah, he is hot! I think he is really hot in Pirates of the Carribean (without the gold teeth and weird beard) :reject: But he looks the best in no costume, just being himself. :drool:

OK folks, stop the bitching. Some of us expected variety at a third night show. Is that a crime? No. We based it on past pattern.

And now we may have the surprise we wanted! So let's calm down. No-one's bringing the mood down, OK?

Yes, saw Charlie & Chocolate Factory AND Chocolat
Accord07.gif
Accord07.gif
Accord07.gif

KUEFC09U2 said:
is that so? so being positive about things brings moods down?

this is why i just dont care now

Yes, your post really made me positive. If you don't care, why bother?

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year´s Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven´t Found what I'm Looking For
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / Miss Sarajevo (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

U2Man said:

I hate to break it to you, but you were the one who said that zwerver is probably having a bad time, and yet you have no clue, you aren't with him now are you? He could be having the time of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom