All U2 on Good Morning America Discussions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's take another look at it...

chizip2.gif

at the end of the fan segment she said that u2 sometimes "accidentally" played the same song twice because they were having so much fun they had forgotten what they had already played

thats like the stupidest thing i have ever heard

Specially when Bono said at the show that because it was his birthday he wanted to play Vertigo again. :rolleyes:

Besides, isn't that the whole purpose of bands using setlists anyways....

The comment is stupid on so many levels....

u2girlcj said:
Lies, all lies. :mad: Everyone now knows that "encore" means "play the same fucking song twice!"

You just can't trust ANYthing you see or read in the "news"

I don't think I've ever quoted myself in a post before, but anyway, I just wanted to clarify that I'm not some anti-establishment militia freak or something, :huh: I just have too much experience working in PR with journalists who are content to change stories to suit their views... :wink:

kellyahern said:

:yes:

I think it should replace the :rockon: smilie.

Did the girl's fiance ever make his way back to his space? :(

yes, thankfully at the last minute u2's security people were able to lead him back to the tip of the ellipse

so that was a relief

The guy who went to the washroom was Euan, one of the old school people on u2midwest's old yahoo board. His fiance is Tanya, they met at a New Year's party Euan threw for U2Midwest in 2001/2002. :D

yes Euan is a geat guy, and it turns out he went to the same high school as me, how crazy is that?

and his fiance went to my college!

:crazy:

fuck me, sorry to just but in, but how cool is that stage? jeesus fucking chrtist, the pictures of it dont do it justicce

I have no room to criticize anyone for looking like a goof at a U2 show... :reject:

They were hysterical in a good way :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom