A Weird Thing about the presale code..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Ok...now this just happened and it may be that the u2.com website is freaking out today or something maybe wrong.

When I registered at u2.com I used different names for the user logon and I choose a different name for zootopia logon.

So, today after logging on and then going to zootopia I then went back to the home page and it has me logged on as my zootopia name on the upper right hand corner and on the right side where the presale code is. Now for the weird part. Under the zootopia name I have a different presale code than my u2.com user name logon.! WTF???
Anyone else notice this today???

This is not a good thing regarding the presale on tuesday if this website is getting hosed up like it is we got problems folks!

well if we go through all this, and then an hr later on Ebay are all the great seats, like they were for Josh Groban that we fanclub members just did a month ago, it will suck. We joined the fanclub for the presale tkts, and there were the brokers with them up at Ebay and on the broker sites for the first 5 rows, while all of us in the fanclub could not even pull up 2 seats together on the presale! I ended up buying my fanclub tkts from a broker for 3x the face value, when I was a fanclub member!

Back
Top Bottom