A Request!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4EVRU2

Acrobat
Think any of you, if you get the chance to meet Bono and Co., might ask if they can do a show in Edmonton or Calgary as a favour for a HUGE Edmonton fan?

And tell them a Big fan in Edmonton is begging for them to come 'cos she can't afford to travel to see them!!:applaud:

Pretty please?

Hello there, 4evru2

I see you're still here. I remember reading your last post, when you just wanted to vent.

It seems you've come to a decision about one possible solution to your problem; namely, for U2 to play Edmonton or Calgary. Would be cool, and, as before, I wish you the best. If I had a little more money, myself, I'd come up to visit you and that beautiful country of yours, and we'd make ends meet, figuring out a plan to get you to the nearest concert, no matter how far that may be.

But, for the time being, it's better to imagine U2 being money-grubbing ****s, because that's how they behave in the way they schedule dates. Looks like they forgot completely about the common man.

But, hey, there's an alternative: Become a fan of a band that's smaller, even local, and you'll not suffer the distance of being just another little, insignificant fan.

Just some thoughts. Hope this helps at least somewhat. Take care

i apologize. but if i were to actually meet the band, asking them to play a show somewhere else would be the last thing on my mind.

Back
Top Bottom