10 am gmt what time is that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooholland

Refugee
10 am GMT is that the english european time or the an hour later (like in holland)????

jesus never thought i would worrie about that

ahhh more stress then i thought it was in 10 minutes LOL

Was getting worried about the links not being clickable!

thnx Crissybaby

Good luck to all of you buying the FIRST TICKETS OF THE TOUR! Feel privileged or something, hehe.

I hope one of you kind Europeans sticks around to tell the rest of us how it's done. I'll be your new best friend!

ill stick around all day...and im gonna stop now reading all threads cuase now im worried about the shipment method :(

no i know more people have this problem but it does still bother me extremely.....:crazy:

40 minutes,still no clickable links like the US one :ohmy:

gonna faint I think :mad:

i am not at all convinced that these links are suddebnly going to become clickable at 10.00 am when we are ahedad of the US and htey already have clickable links. This looks llike one big stinking mess up on their part. Especially when it was supposed to be from 9.00 the tickets were meantt o be going on sale.

-Macphisto-UK said:
i am not at all convinced that these links are suddebnly going to become clickable at 10.00 am when we are ahedad of the US and htey already have clickable links. This looks llike one big stinking mess up on their part. Especially when it was supposed to be from 9.00 the tickets were meantt o be going on sale.

10am GMT so still 30mins to go, lets all have faith :)

crap dont say that,no actually in begining to think the same excat thing.

sat here with slane castle dvd on, phoned in sick....and i'm actually feeling sick now so i dont feel guilty anymore....

yep or the one on the tour info page-not clickable yet,still 15 mins to go though :wink:

I just want this to be ober now,ive got to work out the TM charges I have no idea how they do it-my kids need my attention they are shouting at the computer screen with me.

does anyone even know what the ticket prices are because i have next to zero information here apart from what datethey are going to what city, And I am still not convinced that these links are suddenly going to work.

nope no idea either,not convince too

10 minutes and we shall see,if the links dont work,im gonna be so pissing mad.

ok i had a late night, and have work up all early. I have now realised that i will need to my visa card to purchase tickets. I'd better get up.

price in holland will be in between 53 -70 euros i reckon its pretty much the same in the whole of europe

Back
Top Bottom