1 ticket vs. 2 tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
I recently bought 1 ticket for the U2 Continental Airlines Arena show off of Ebay for a total of $91.25 including s&h. The original cost of the ticket was about $50 + $10 Ticketmaster charges + $2 Tax for a total of about $62.

What does everyone think of this, do you think I spent too much or do you think $30 extra is not much. Cuz I realized that the value of 1 ticket alone is much less then the value of 2 tickets together. And so i'm wondering whether anyone thinks I coulda gotten a better deal. Oh yea, and how much do you think people are willing to pay for 1 ticket totaling $62?

Thanks everybody

Seriously? I think you got a good deal. In fact, I think you can expect people will ask you where you went to obtain the ticket. $30.00 over face value from E-bay isn't that bad for the hottest ticket in town!

Last edited:
You must not be talking about a GA ticket. If you paid only $30 extra for a GA ticket, I'd make sure it is legit.

KentK said:
You must not be talking about a GA ticket. If you paid only $30 extra for a GA ticket, I'd make sure it is legit.

Nah, its for a seated ticket. But I thought that i may have got ripped off since its a single ticket and noone buys single tickets. Lol

Infinitum98 said:

Nah, its for a seated ticket. But I thought that i may have got ripped off since its a single ticket and noone buys single tickets. Lol

hahaha, that`s ALL I buy so I`m comparing to my own situation and yes, I still think you got a good deal :yes:

Back
Top Bottom