VERTIGO VEGAS Interference.com Party - Please Read!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry if this has ben asked in one of the other threads - but what happens at 10pm ? Does everyone get kicked out, is the restaurant closing, anyone know?

bonosloveslave said:
Sorry if this has ben asked in one of the other threads - but what happens at 10pm ? Does everyone get kicked out, is the restaurant closing, anyone know?

You dont have to leave at 10pm. I'm sure we'll all be hanging out for quite awhile.... but we had to set some sort of time.

Carek1230 said:
How late is the HRC open? I was thinking of having dinner there....before the party or a late night afterwards.

Here are the cafe's hours:

Hours:
Restaurant:
Sun - Thurs 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Bar:
Sun - Thurs 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Sat & Fri 11:00AM - 1:00AM
Merchandise:
Sun-Thurs 9:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri-Sat 9:00AM - 1:00AM

For more information visit http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes/Cafes.aspx?Lc=LASV.

Anyone going to vegas vertigo party??

Sorry, it there is a thread already started? If so, could someone paste a link.

I live in Vegas. It says reservations are required for a table. Do you need a reservation just to attend? Can you pay at the door?

thanks

also,

I would like to trade a friday night Vegas general admission ticket for a Saturday night Vegas general admission ticket. I work and live in Vegas. We could meet somewhere and trade tickets.

please email me at eoinm@email.com My name is Eoin (owen

okay, so i found out the reservations are full.

Does that mean you can't go now? I go to the hardrock all the time, and there is plenty of standing room. Can you go and stand at the bar?

surely, there is a moderator who knows these answers.
thanks

wow, that party was about as exciting as this thread.

it's cool they raised over a 1000 for the african well fund, but what a snoozer. It was nice to put some faces with names, and the Bono look a like was quite comical.

Did I miss the pictures from this party? :confused: They must be posted somewhere. I'd love a link to Vegas Vertigo Party Picture thread??

Hi, I'm the French guy! Thanks again for the party.

vegas05db_280.jpg

vegas05db_286.jpg

U2vegas05_17.jpg

U2vegas05_34.jpg

My pics of the 2 Vegas concerts are on my web site...
www.stroubidoul.com

Stroubi

Back
Top Bottom