Sept. 12, Air Canada Centre in Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edge's girl

Acrobat
Toronto

ok so i know there's no TO date yet but the rumor is september so who's going? cuz i'd like to meet up with some of you guys.

I'm about an hour SW of Toronto....so I'm looking at there, Buffalo, and possibly Hamilton (if they go there again). Actually, given the Philly/NY/Boston shows, I'm kinda surprised that they've left out Buffalo on this leg of the tour.

I'd love to meet up with other fans!

Toronto Help

I'm wondering if anyone in the Toronto area can give me some advice.

I'm planning on attending at least one of the September Toronto shows, but have never been to the city before.

I just was curious if there were any specific areas that are cool to stay at, or areas to avoid. And, if there are any specific hotels you might want to reccommend. That, and any other random advice you might have would be much appreciated, as I'm trying to book flight and hotel ASAP.

Of course, if you know of anyone selling an extra ticket, I'd be interested in that too.

Thanks so much!!!

If you tell me a bit about yourself and your interests (and budget), I could help you out.

I like the Bloor-Yorkville area, and there are some hotels there, but they are pricey. It's usually where the band stays, but you can also find things a bit cheaper than the Park Hyatt/Four Seasons.

Anyway, let me know what kind of stuff you want to do, if you'll be relying on the subway or if you'll rent a car, etc.

Feel free to send me a PM anytime!

Free Pre-parties/Post Parties

Hi All!

I just wanted to invite everyone out to Club 279 above the Hard Rock Cafe (www.club279.com) for pre and post U2 parties with U2 tribute Elevation.

Club 279 is Toronto's premiere live venue with incredible atmosphere and amazing sound and lights. It will be alot of fun and there will be a shuttle to and from the ACC (in any event it is only a 10-15 minute walk). An all request format will be in place so if you ever wanted to hear Love is Blindess or a Sort Of Homecoming or One Tree Hill live again or even Lady With a Spinning Head - this is your chance :) More details to come...Elevation will be doing the pre-post events on Sept 12,14 and 16. The events are absolutely FREE!!

Check out the website: http://www.u2tributeband.com

more details to follow....

Cheers,
Brady

Watch for an inTO the Heart 2005 announcement shortly and try to be in Toronto on September 11th for a unique V3 launch party!!!

The 4 U2 shows will of course be the main events of the this year's festival but we are planning a few special parties of our own and our ITH website will be everyone's *tour guide* for all U2 events in Toronto during Vertigo Week.

:dancing:

www.intotheheart.com (will be updated soon)

Back
Top Bottom