Seattle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hdog

Babyface
I am going with a bunch of people for the 25th show...but I was only able to get 1 ticket for the night of the 24th, so I am going by myself. Anyone know of any places where people are meeting up to hang before or at the show? I would be up for that.

Anyone from Seattle going to Dublin that wants to meet up pre-show?

i would meet up with some u2 fans! i'm coming from edmonton, Canada. you are from seattle- you tell me a cool place to meet/hang (ps: preferably close to Key Arena since i won't be venturing too far on foot)

hmmm....I will have to think about it for a little bit. I will go over there soon and see what would work for walking distance. Probably somewhere in Lower Queen Anne since there are some bars over there...and it is walking distance to Key Arena. T.S. McHugh's might be good since it is an Irish pub....and might be a place where some more U2 fans would gather.

If anyone else reads this too and has suggestions, or knows of any gatherings pre-show, I would be totally open to do whatever. Let us know....I would tentatively suggest T.S. McHugh's though.

Back
Top Bottom