June 29th, Millenium Stadium in Cardiff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need someone to go to the Cardiff 29-06-05 concert with!!

I want to go to the U2 concert with some other U2 fans.
I will be in Europe all on my lonesome and need some friends to attend this gig too and the Amsterdam on eo nthe 13th as well.. so if you could help me I would be very appreciative :)

Take Care People

Cheers

ill be in Tuesday til Thursday. dont know anything about the city, its my first visist to Cardiff, but would be interested in attending something U2-themed the night before the show if anyone has any more information

i'll be there...still working on finding a place to stay...

i just posted this on another Cardiff thread, so sorry for posting twice...someone I want to find (so I can thank them!) mentioned that you can stay at Cardiff University's dorm facilities. What a great idea--just booked one for 20 pounds a night, and it's relatively close to the stadium. Thank you thank you thank you!

ruffian said:
i just posted this on another Cardiff thread, so sorry for posting twice...someone I want to find (so I can thank them!) mentioned that you can stay at Cardiff University's dorm facilities. What a great idea--just booked one for 20 pounds a night, and it's relatively close to the stadium. Thank you thank you thank you!

how did you do it, by phone,by email? this sounds good

trainspotter said:

how did you do it, by phone,by email? this sounds good

i emailed and they asked me to phone. Ask for Su, she's great!

I will be in Cardiff and going to the show alone. I have been talking to storm about going to the show will a few fellow interference fans. Does everyone plan on meeting the day/night before the show?

let me know

cheers

evan

Cardiff show

I'll be in London from US on vacation and making the trip to Cardiff to see U2. There was mention in Zootopia of some pre-concert partying at some of the local pubs - Walkabout, Life and Cardiff Castle. Anyone hear of any other pre-concert/post-concert events going on in the area?

Heylo all,

Btw, I is the random mystery Cardiff-dorm person. I'm really glad I could help.

I'll be in Cardiff from the Weds morning until the Thursday evening, with my younger brother, so I'll doubt we'll be frequenting any drinking establishments if they ask him for ID. Still, if anyone has any plans for general merriment and meeting, do let me know.

x

I can't wait!!! 2 more days of work and then vacation! These next 2 days would almost be unbearable if I didn't have U2 in Cardiff to look forward to! :dancing:

Party Boy said:
No i was never going - went to twickenham. I've a friend who has 4 tickets who cant go anymore & thought I might know someone who would be interested. Would love to go but work etc is too busy at moment

Shame. Would've been cool to meet u and tell u how we're gonna stuff u next season!:evil:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom