All Vertigo Eve Postings Here, Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

Go to both :yes:

Congratulations to all who got tickets :)

Wish me luck for the general sale :reject:

Good luck Kelly! I feel optimistic for you :)

Chizip said:
so suddenly i have a GA ticket for both the opener and second night show

i can get a lot cheaper airfare if i go for the second show

but id reallllly like to see the opener

such tough decisions, maybe ill just go to both :hmm:

Decisions.......decisions......yea go to both! AND...go to the HRC Sunday night for a memorable Vertigo Eve party!

ramblin rose said:
Wow, with all this excitement about the new shows we've lost count:

20 DAYS UNTIL OPENING NIGHT

:dance: :dance: :dance:

ONLY 20 DAYS????? ARRRRGGGHHH! That is just awesome :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
ruffian...

Did you get GAs for philly#1? If so, see you there! I am also going to DC#2 and have 2 GAs for that show!

Yes! I just emailed you...

Chizip, we haven't even *begun* to reach our potential in terms of bad influence...you'll regret not taking the opportunity to see them twice in SD, really...

so um is there like a hotel that lots of people are staying at?

Chizip said:
so um is there like a hotel that lots of people are staying at?

yep--most of us are at Holiday Inn, 3737 Sports Arena Blvd. Just across from the venue. Don't know if they are full or not.

:sexywink:

do you think it would be possible for me to put my little tiny bag in someones room for the day of the 28th?

my plan would be to get there early on the 28th, get in the ga line, go to the show, then get back in line right after and spend the night camping out in line, then the next day in the afternoon i could check into the hotel room and freshen up before the show, and then spend the night there after the show and then go home the next day.

if i do that then id only need a hotel room for 1 night.

but id need somewhere to keep my tiny little bag during the first show...

Last edited:
since you helped me out with my Chicago ticket I can store your bag...just PM me.

ok thanks

im still not 100% positive of what im going to be doing yet, this whole thing came up kind of suddenly and i dont have much time to figure all this out

but i really appreciate it and if i do end up doing that ill send you a pm

:kiss:

no prob--i arrive on the 27th and will be there for both shows, so if you work it out just pm or email (ruffian@u2email.com). we're all totally pumped about the SD shows :hyper: and of course, i'm sure i'll bump into you at one of the chicago shows... :shifty: what, are you followin' me all over the country? :)

uh oh, you found out my stalking ways :reject:

Last edited:
Chizip said:
:sexywink:

my plan would be to get there early on the 28th, get in the ga line, go to the show, then get back in line right after and spend the night camping out in line, then the next day in the afternoon i could check into the hotel room and freshen up before the show, and then spend the night there after the show and then go home the next day.

But actually Chizip the first show is on the 28th and the 2nd show is on the 30th, so you'd be lining up for 2 days after the first show!

By the way is there anything planned for the night of the 29th yet? Of my group of people I'm the only one staying on for the 2nd show so I'd definitely like to do something that night. :yes:

that is what i thought!

but i swaer to god when i checked u2.com yesterday it said the second show was on the 29th!

i thought that was odd because i thought it was on the 30th so i checked again and again it said the 29th...

now i just checked and it says the 30th, i think im losing it....

hmmm, well now i really dont know if i can go to both shows...

ummm, is anybody still looking for someone to share a room with?

I'll be sharing a room with folks coming down from Toronto (U2-GTA) but they're all returning on the 29th so I'm still unsure what I'll be doing the nights of the 29th and the 30th.

Last edited:
there is a typo on the u2.com page that *does* list the second show as the 29th. But I have the ticket in my hot little hand and it is the 30th.

I don't think there are any plans yet for 29th but I'm game for making some. There was talk at one point about heading to an irish pub in the Gaslamp district. If you all have other ideas, let me know.

ruffian said:

I don't think there are any plans yet for 29th but I'm game for making some. There was talk at one point about heading to an irish pub in the Gaslamp district. If you all have other ideas, let me know.

ah, something like that would def. be a good idea!

ladywithspinninghead said:

ah, something like that would def. be a good idea!

we've planned to exchange cell numbers and such closer to the date, so stay tuned and we'll email each other...

we're in the same hotel, so hopefully we'll be able to find each other :) I've actually got to rest up for GA on the 30th, so the 29th will definitely not be an "out all night" event for me...

well its official, i booked my flight

ill be going to the opener and only the opener

flying in the 27th and leaving the 29th

i cant believe im doing this

but it should be lots o' fun

Great! You should try to come to Vertigo's Eve. Only $20 and it benefits the African Well Fund. There were 30 spots left but I don't know the status of that. karen, do you?

Are you GA or seat?

Back
Top Bottom