Portland Pictures (and misc. blackmail materials)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my friends, after the concert, found aletter written to Adam by someone I think we here know. I won't saying anything about, and let that person let me know if she wants the letter back. I believe it may have been written in a drnken stupor. Otherwise, it's kinda weird. I promise not to say anything else about it.

Miroslava said:

:no:

:no:

That was a little scary :happy:

And send that link of romi doing the sexy little strip he won you over with already!!!

:hyper:

who said it was romi winning me over with a sexy little strip?

romi said:
one of my friends, after the concert, found aletter written to Adam by someone I think we here know. I won't saying anything about, and let that person let me know if she wants the letter back. I believe it may have been written in a drnken stupor. Otherwise, it's kinda weird. I promise not to say anything else about it.

It so wasn't me :happy:

:lol:

bfloxng said:

who said it was romi winning me over with a sexy little strip?

Pfff... I had you at hello... no need for that...
:tsk:

So it is Brad stipping then? :hmm:

Miroslava said:
I am all curious about the Adam letter now... :lol:

don't want to say much about who wrote it, but if she wants to talk about it, she may

romi said:

don't want to say much about who wrote it, but if she wants to talk about it, she may

Well, then it looks like I'll be posting the link for "Ultraviolet, featuring Romi and friends"

So long as we're clear it wasn't me... :lmao:

I did my communication with Adam via little signs and

:flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

:lol:

it was not Miroslava. But it was a girl..... who has been up.... OK I have to stop

Please just e-mail me the video. I do not know how to dance. That's what's good about U2 concerts. Just sump up and down. At Kells, there was more room.

romi said:
it was not Miroslava. But it was a girl..... who has been up.... OK I have to stop

:hmm: Well, there were 7 girls in the front rail besides me that had been up and I think I know which one you mean 'cause I know which one usually :flirt: with Adam too...

:whistle:

(holy cow, 7!!)

Last edited:
romi,
i am getting deluged with PMs asking for video of you. quite a popular guy you are! this video might have legs!?!

bfloxng said:
romi,
i am getting deluged with PMs asking for video of you. quite a popular guy you are! this video might have legs!?!

for the record, miro is in video too (dancing to the cover band) :)

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
So I have some fun and interesting pics too :macdevil:

What video are you talking about???? Kevin - are there more pics than posted on here??? Send privately to me please. :flirt:

Ahhh, The plot thickens!

To all:

I uploaded my pics to my laptop. I think I failed to copy them all when I transferred them to my desktop at work. When I get home tonight, I will again tranfer form laptop to home PC, copy and upload them, and make them all available.

bfloxng said:
To all:

I uploaded my pics to my laptop. I think I failed to copy them all when I transferred them to my desktop at work. When I get home tonight, I will again tranfer form laptop to home PC, copy and upload them, and make them all available.

But I still want mine in original format :kiss:

My scrapbook requires nothing but the best quality stuff :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom